Are you kidding me?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Are you kidding me?

Keep Rondo!  I'm sure he can adjust to anything that happens here. The Guy is a franchise player and (I'm sure able to adjust to anything and everything the new coach is about). This will not be a "tank" year. There is considerable talent and watchability here! Just wish PP,KG and JT were onboard.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shamrock1000. Show shamrock1000's posts

Re: Are you kidding me?

Agreed. At the very least, having Rondo in place might help secure a top notch free agent who wants to play with the best pass-first point guard in the nba next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

We aren't trading Rondo unless some other team decides to do something really stupid like giving us Drummond.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

We aren't trading Rondo unless some other team decides to do something really stupid like giving us Drummond.

+1

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

OH NO!!!!

Only thing worse than "Magical Trade Monday" is the daily meeting of the "Rondo" is a top three point guard brigade.

Well.... who is better.We will see. MANY WANT HIM ..WE HAVE HIM. Think he will earn a contract upgrade next year! Go Rondo!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to heirplain's comment:

OH NO!!!!

Only thing worse than "Magical Trade Monday" is the daily meeting of the "Rondo" is a top three point guard brigade.

Well.... who is better.We will see. MANY WANT HIM ..WE HAVE HIM. Think he will earn a contract upgrade next year! Go Rondo!! 

Yeah...maybe, with DEEEETROIT!!!

SO SAYETH THE RAJON RONDO BRUTHA-HOOD!!!

9. This post has been removed.