1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Re: Arroyo at the point, West at the two

West has played in 8 of 61 games.

Good Luck!!!

PA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Arroyo is a pure PG old school. He has talent just has not really fit in well anywhere he played. I like to see see him play well here. He suited for the Celtics Spurs and lakers style pf play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

The good news is that West can play both 1 and 2 (maybe even some 3), so he can be on the floor at the same time as Arroyo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Yeah West can play both 1 & 2 WHEN HE PLAYS!!!!!

I like Arroyo better as a traditional PG. West is more of a scoring combo guard who isn't looking to set people up and run the offense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Hopefully we can suit up west at the point and wafer at the 2.  That's what I'd LIKE to see.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In Response to Re: Arroyo at the point, West at the two:
    [QUOTE]Yeah West can play both 1 & 2 WHEN HE PLAYS!!!!! I like Arroyo better as a traditional PG. West is more of a scoring combo guard who isn't looking to set people up and run the offense.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

That's a pretty big "when" for sure.  But I like the versatility that Arroyo and West bring, assuming kamikaze West can stay on the floor. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

i rather have west at the point...i know we barely saw him this year play, but when he did man was he impressive especially in the last game b4 he got injured...i see arroyo falling out of the rotation come playoff time

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

In Response to Arroyo at the point, West at the two:
    [QUOTE]I have not seen Arroyo play that much, but I think I would like to see Arroyo back up the point with West at the two. A second unit of Arroyo, West, Green, Krstic, and Davis, might be pretty good.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Whwn West is back, I cannot see Arroyo playing much.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

West will remain as the second point guard, because in some ways he is out best all around point, because of his shooting.  Rondo does need rest but I wonder if Carlos can produce what is needed with the second unit, which is a much different challenge than the first unit.  I still think West is the best fit with the second unit, because he can score both from outside and on penetration and he is such an excellent passer and defender.  Of course it remains to be seen, Carlos just might be able to excell with us.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Heat fans hate the Bibby move. There really liked Arroyo seems like they thought he was the toughest player on the team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

I am very concerned about Arroyo.  I never have liked him and he was horrid in Detroit.  I am willing to give the guy a chance, but I just do not know.  There is a reason why nobody else has picked him up and why he cannot stay on a team.  If I am wrong I will admit it, but I am not holding my breath!!!  At least he is healthy and it is something while West gets better and hopefully West will stay healthy.  I am hoping for Arroyo and us that it works out!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]I am very concerned about Arroyo.  I never have liked him and he was horrid in Detroit.  I am willing to give the guy a chance, but I just do not know.  There is a reason why nobody else has picked him up and why he cannot stay on a team.  If I am wrong I will admit it, but I am not holding my breath!!!  At least he is healthy and it is something while West gets better and hopefully West will stay healthy.  I am hoping for Arroyo and us that it works out!
    Posted by stiorevo[/QUOTE]
    I thought Detroit would have been perfect for him as the play a traditional point guard sets.  I like his potential I hope it works for him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]Hopefully we can suit up west at the point and wafer at the 2.  That's what I'd LIKE to see.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]
       That's the combo I also prefer. Wafer is a darned good player when he gets consistent minutes. Most players need consistent minutes to play well.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

You don't see Wafer as in the conversation.  I say he is better offensively than Delonte or Arroyo.  He is a two guard and if he gets healthy I hope they use this guy with Green and others to maximize his talents.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Agreed, people are underestimating Wafers talent. Most important, the guy can create his own shot!