Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs

In Response to Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs : You must have just recently started watching the NBA.  I remember games in the 80's when players intentionally went for people knees and heads. Did you forget the McHale/Rambis clothesline? Oh no, that's right, you are not old enough to remember it. Get over it and move on. Nothing to see here. Harden got into World Peace's bubble and paid the price. I bet he wont do that again. Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]
    Snoops very classy my friend, very classy!  I guess all these new Celtics fans forget what old school ball is like.  I love it that World Peace is finally back and doing what he is suppose be doing...intimidating the opposition.  It's called playoff basketball and it's just getting started.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs : Snoops very classy my friend, very classy!  I guess all these new Celtics fans forget what old school ball is like.  I love it that World Peace is finally back and doing what he is suppose be doing...intimidating the opposition.  It's called playoff basketball and it's just getting started.
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

It must be a drag to have to write things like this and not man up and admit that Artest hit Harden with a cheap shot.  

Cheap shots aren't intimidating. they are lady like.

I don't really care if Artest gets suspended or not.  But you know man up a little

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

ovation of ignorance as the commentator put it.

snoopsnizzle was standing and clapping (in his livingroom) while artest walk off the floor. classy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It truly was shameful to watch the Laker fans cheering Artest after he walked off the court for his thuggery. To be fair I'm not sure all the fans knew the context of what had happened, but still, not a great moment for Laker fans. 

"Stern should consult Celtics fans to get their opinion about the suspension for World Peace. "

Better than consulting Laker fans. Where is your remorse over this classless incident?

I believe Harden's condition will dictate some of the suspension, but given Artest's history and his antics after the foul I'll say 10 games minimum and up to 20 if Harden is more seriously concussed. 

I'm actually sad about what happened as I was proud of Ron for seeming to have rehabbed himself. No go. That was classless. If he gets suspended for any length of time that will really hurt the Lakers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]It truly was shameful to watch the Laker fans cheering Artest after he walked off the court for his thuggery. To be fair I'm not sure all the fans knew the context of what had happened, but still, not a great moment for Laker fans.  " Stern should consult Celtics fans to get their opinion about the suspension for World Peace.  " Better than consulting Laker fans. Where is your remorse over this classless incident? I believe Harden's condition will dictate some of the suspension, but given Artest's history and his antics after the foul I'll say 10 games minimum and up to 20 if Harden is more seriously concussed.  I'm actually sad about what happened as I was proud of Ron for seeming to have rehabbed himself. No go. That was classless. If he gets suspended for any length of time that will really hurt the Lakers.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Agreed it will be harsh, since he is not a first time offender!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Stern should consult Celtics fans to get their opinion about the suspension for World Peace. Will probably be 3 games. Last game of reg season and 2 in playoffs.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Hey, way to show up and "defend" the lakers after that OKC game.  Man, you should have read some of THOSE commments.........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Basketball is a physical sport. There are cheap shots going on all the time. Kobe gets hit in the eyes by Durant. People want to execute one player & forgive another. Harden knows World Peace's reputation. Yet he goes over to bump him after a dunk. The play before Harden had given Artest a cheap shot & no call. Does Harden think that Peace will not react?

Everyone knows that World Peace has been receiving psychological help the last couple of years. So Laker haters want him to behave rationally in an emotional sport. Not going to happen, especially with a guy like World Peace who's unstable and borderline crazy. If Stern wants to punish him, it will happen. As for executing him, burning him at the stake, or water-boarding, if it were up to Boston fans, they'd demand it.

Does anyone remember Bill Lambeer or Karl Malone? After a rebound by Malone, Steve Nash decided to contest and was clocked, bloodied badly. Malone did the same to Isiah Thomas.

Oh, by the way, the Lakers still won with Ebanks & Hill in the lineup.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]With Artests history, Stern needs to come down hard on this imbecile. Harden should pretend hes half dead until the suspension comes out. Make this loser pay a heavy price. Bynum & now Artest... Time to put thugs in the lineup to just go out and clobber people in retaliation if Stern doesnt hit him hard.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Agree that he needs to be suspended at least for the 1st round of the playoffs and maybe longer.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Basketball is a physical sport. There are cheap shots going on all the time. Kobe gets hit in the eyes by Durant. People want to execute one player & forgive another. Harden knows World Peace's reputation. Yet he goes over to bump him after a dunk. The play before Harden had given Artest a cheap shot & no call. Does Harden think that Peace will not react? Everyone knows that World Peace has been receiving psychological help the last couple of years. So Laker haters want him to behave rationally in an emotional sport. Not going to happen, especially with a guy like World Peace who's unstable and borderline crazy. If Stern wants to punish him, it will happen. As for executing him, burning him at the stake, or water-boarding, if it were up to Boston fans, they'd demand it. Does anyone remember Bill Lambeer or Karl Malone? After a rebound by Malone, Steve Nash decided to contest and was clocked, bloodied badly. Malone did the same to Isiah Thomas. Oh, by the way, the Lakers still won with Ebanks & Hill in the lineup.
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]

I hate to break it to you but as Celtic fan I am not in favor of Artest being executed or tortured.  Way to sound hysterical.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Artest the barbarian is always taking shots at players while not looking.  It's part of his game.  He does it in a way that is skillfully spineless.  Stern might wilt on this one but I'd like to see him show that he still has a pair.

Laker fans sure did take a bow for him, like horrible parents coddling their spoiled and out of control demon child.  But that's to be expected because after all, that's the culture they've created.       

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Saw the video.  No way it was unintentional. Artest bumped into Harden a moment before he swung his elbow, so he knew he was there.
    He should be suspended as long as Harden is out and then 2 more games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Anything less than 10 games would insult the integrity of the game

LA won't make it out of rd 2 with him anyhow... better make the end of the most disgraceful, selfish punk team in the league as quick as possible David

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

That thug is a perfect fit for the lakers. Do you think that it's a coincidence that they went out and signed him?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

cheap and dirty is as cheap and dirty does

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE] cheap and dirty is as cheap and dirty does http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaezjUHDVzo
    Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE]

Well notice has been served to "the truth" if the C's and Lakers make it to the Finals. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Unintentional? Are you freakin' kidding me?
    This was bad.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE] cheap and dirty is as cheap and dirty does http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaezjUHDVzo
    Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE]
    That one wasn't nearly as bad as tonight's one. Man, what a punk.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Wonder why he didn't elbow Perk in the head?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]Wonder why he didn't elbow Perk in the head?
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

Answer - Perk was slow down to get back down the court.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]I think World Peace was fouled on the dunk and just frustrated about a no call. He did not see who was on his side clearly when dislodging the elbow. Harden probably learned to get of the way next time. Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Sadly metta probably won't play Harden again as he is likely to get kicked out of the league or suspended through the second round of the playoffs. My poor Lakers once a classy organization and now filled with thugs. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs : That one wasn't nearly as bad as tonight's one. Man, what a punk.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

agree, just a typical example of how he plays the game night in and night out

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

He apologized, was contrite and it wasn't intentional. Ejection was enough. Let's move on.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Metta world dik is a criminal..if he wasnt playin ball he would have been in the strrets killing people...no mercy on this guy...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]He apologized, was contrite and it wasn't intentional. Ejection was enough. Let's move on.
    Posted by Lakerstroll[/QUOTE]

Normal for LA people, I bet..thugs!!! LA=dumpppp

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]He apologized, was contrite and it wasn't intentional. Ejection was enough. Let's move on.
    Posted by Lakerstroll[/QUOTE]

yea i bet youd like to move on..your teammates are a bunch of thugs! cool