Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs

This mental case is garbage. After his history, he should get the boot but good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs

I really hope he gets a very very hard punishment for what he did to Harden. That was completely unnecessary.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In Response to Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs:
    [QUOTE]This mental case is garbage. After his history, he should get the boot but good.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

+1. Disgusting

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

That was intentional.  Just look at the follow through.  Meta Weird Peace.  He should be suspended for the SAC game and the 1st round of the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

They on tv saying 1 playoff game...what a joke.

Hes dangerous..Out for playoffs too...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

What a moron.  Seriously.

Anyone remember when he starved his great dane?

I don't care one way or the other about the Lakers but I am glad punks like him aren't on my team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

He should at least be out for the 1st round of the playoffs. It could have kept Harden out for the whole playoffs it was hard enough, but thankfully, he looks okay. A shot to the neck is scary. Artest is STILL a dirty player, just like Bynum. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

This is officially now our reputation! Broussard is an fool...arguing at halftime that it may not have been intentional. Five  game suspension at least.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Someone is going to argue this isn't intentional?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs:
    [QUOTE]Someone is going to argue this isn't intentional? http://i.minus.com/iyXHVmy8zN8CX.gif
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

He pulled it all the way back and let it fly.

Total cheap shot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]Someone is going to argue this isn't intentional? http://i.minus.com/iyXHVmy8zN8CX.gif
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

yup, a moron just did.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

25 games without pay, and Broussard should be fired for being stupid!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE] 25 games without pay, and Broussard should be fired for being stupid!!
    Posted by KyCelt2[/QUOTE]

For that guy to attempt an excuse is ridiculous!!  He lost lots of credibility, letting his personal agenda interfere with his objectivity.

Even Magic was searching for words to help Artest but he couldnt make himself do it. He maintained his credibility.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

When he got bumped by Hardin you can see him windup his elbow as far as he could go for the follow through ... sure looked like intent to injure on slow motion ... 5 days suspension isn't enough!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

A dangerous, dangerous, man!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Stern should consult Celtics fans to get their opinion about the suspension for World Peace.

Will probably be 3 games.
    Last game of reg season and 2 in playoffs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]Stern should consult Celtics fans to get their opinion about the suspension for World Peace. Will probably be 3 games. Last game of reg season and 2 in playoffs.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

bet you C's fans are going to complain about the 40 to 28 FT attempts in our favor and the two questionable out of bounds calls in our favor. good ol' home cooking saves our bacon again!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]Stern should consult Celtics fans to get their opinion about the suspension for World Peace. Will probably be 3 games. Last game of reg season and 2 in playoffs.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

not enough.....5 is minimum imo......no place for that stuff in this league.....this was similar to bynum's classless elbowing of barea's ribcage in last years playoffs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

I think World Peace was fouled on the dunk and just frustrated about a no call. He did not see who was on his side clearly when dislodging the elbow. Harden probably learned to get of the way next time.

Go Celtics!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Artest and Bynum are scum bags. I'm a fairly liberal person but David Stern is probably afraid to suspend him for a long time because he would be called a racist. One game? That's a joke. OKC should boycott until he's out at least a few series. If I was that team I would be livid right now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]Artest and Bynum are scum bags. I'm a fairly liberal person but David Stern is probably afraid to suspend him for a long time because he would be called a racist. One game? That's a joke. OKC should boycott until he's out at least a few series. If I was that team I would be livid right now.
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]

You must have just recently started watching the NBA.  I remember games in the 80's when players intentionally went for people knees and heads. Did you forget the McHale/Rambis clothesline? Oh no, that's right, you are not old enough to remember it. Get over it and move on. Nothing to see here. Harden got into World Peace's bubble and paid the price. I bet he wont do that again.

Go Celtics!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

With Artests history, Stern needs to come down hard on this imbecile.

Harden should pretend hes half dead until the suspension comes out. Make this loser pay a heavy price. Bynum & now Artest... Time to put thugs in the lineup to just go out and clobber people in retaliation if Stern doesnt hit him hard.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs : You must have just recently started watching the NBA.  I remember games in the 80's when players intentionally went for people knees and heads. Did you forget the McHale/Rambis clothesline? Oh no, that's right, you are not old enough to remember it. Get over it and move on. Nothing to see here. Harden got into World Peace's bubble and paid the price. I bet he wont do that again. Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]
    I'm 54 years old and yes McHale should have been suspended as should have Parrish for punching Laimbeer. One game for the chief was a joke he should have been out the rest of that Pistons series.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs": [QUOTE]I think World Peace was fouled on the dunk and just frustrated about a no call. He did not see who was on his side clearly when dislodging the elbow. Harden probably learned to get of the way next time. Go Celtics!! Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE] I agree he didn't know WHO was next to him but he knew it was a Thunder player and he wound up to hit him. He knew what he was doing. He then got in a position to fight at half court. This guy is out of control. Given his history (and Bynum's) he and the Lakers need a message to stop this crap!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

This is our rep now. Anyway who cares, we beat someone other than the warriors and hornets. Granted no harden and a big FT advantage, but anyway...