Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs

In response to "Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs : Son, how is Ray's ankle these days? Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE] Clearly it's better than your little brain. I'd say Artest's brain too but I don't think there's anything up there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

In Response to Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs : You're a C's pinhead who Laker fans hope you jump overboard.
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

Just heard there are Faker fans who think Harden should be suspended for "instigating". Am sure that wouldn't be you, but aren't you just a little embarrassed to be part of the same fraternity? Then again, maybe not, if you are actually trying to defend that goon Artest (no way I would refer to him by any name with "peace" in it, however bizarre it might be in the first place).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

And put in prison for attempted murder. Or at least kicked out of basketball. Did you see the evil look in his face when he did it? The guy is a psycho!

WORLD PEACE HA HA HA HA HA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Many lakers fans think Harden, "did what he did on purpose to provoke Ron."

I've seen the video, and I'd like to know what that is.  Seems to me, Harden was heading for the ball to get it inbounded.......................

Delusional!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]And put in prison for attempted murder. Or at least kicked out of basketball. Did you see the evil look in his face when he did it? The guy is a psycho! WORLD PEACE HA HA HA HA HA
    Posted by celticsince1958[/QUOTE]

Funny post.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

How about WorldWarIII..instead of World Peace, what an ingrate!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Funny how the suspensions just about line up so that the lakers will get him back for the thunder series...that is right isn't it?  Projected lakers/thunder second round?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Funny how the suspensions just about line up so that the lakers will get him back for the thunder series...that is right isn't it?  Projected lakers/thunder second round?
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

YEP!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think the nba is already using this as a marketing tool, which is even more "disgusting" than the act itself.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]Many lakers fans think Harden, "did what he did on purpose to provoke Ron." I've seen the video, and I'd like to know what that is.  Seems to me, Harden was heading for the ball to get it inbounded....................... Delusional!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Harden was heading for the ball to get it inbounded?  Sorry, that was not what it looked like or MWP would've received a bigger suspension!  One thing we do know and that is Harden won't be getting up in anyone's grill after they dunk the ball. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Funny how the suspensions just about line up so that the lakers will get him back for the thunder series...that is right isn't it?  Projected lakers/thunder second round?

That Laker Lovin David Stern.
    UGH!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs : Harden was heading for the ball to get it inbounded?  Sorry, that was not what it looked like or MWP would've received a bigger suspension!  One think we do know and that is Harden won't be getting up in anyone's grill after they dunk the ball. 
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

Very true my friend. I stated that on Sunday after the game that hopefully Harden learned his lesson about invading another man's space.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I don't believe stern necessarilly prefers any team.  I think he looks at things from a purely marketing perspective.  Conflict sells and can you imagine how many people will tune in to the lakers/thunder series when ronron comes back?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

I hope he's back for that series. Can't wait to see this thug and his thug team get punked again. Let's see, who's the smallest player on OKC? I'm guessing he's gonna get a few cheap shots to the head by Arrest and Bynum b4 it's over.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]I hope he's back for that series. Can't wait to see this thug and his thug team get punked again. Let's see, who's the smallest player on OKC? I'm guessing he's gonna get a few cheap shots to the head by Arrest and Bynum b4 it's over.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

Don't discount Dallas my friend. Most did that last year and they won the whole enchilada. I am pretty sure that they were the 3rd seed in the West also. Go figure.

Go Celtics!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In Response to Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs:
    [QUOTE]This mental case is garbage. After his history, he should get the boot but good.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

One of the very basic Karate moves taught is that if someone is choking you, turn quickly & take your elbow & try & hit your attacker in the jaw, nose, face etc. Also, of course, for those into martial arts, try & step very hard on the foot of the person behind you.

Take your fist & punch your other hand and then take your elbow & do it. The latter is considered one of the most lethal blows, deadlier than any punch.

Is Artist a thug, mentally ill or not...suspend him for the rest of the season & don't just wait to see Harden's condition.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]I don't believe stern necessarilly prefers any team.  I think he looks at things from a purely marketing perspective.  Conflict sells and can you imagine how many people will tune in to the lakers/thunder series when ronron comes back?

Then maybe Stern should have sent MWP a Thank You Card since his return will bring in more viewers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs : Don't discount Dallas my friend. Most did that last year and they won the whole enchilada. I am pretty sure that they were the 3rd seed in the West also. Go figure. Go Celtics!! Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE] So you're saying Dallas will beat OKC and the lickers will win it all? LOL that's the funniest thing you trolls have ever posted!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Artest should get booted for seaon & playoffs": So you're saying Dallas will beat OKC and the lickers will win it all? LOL that's the funniest thing you trolls have ever posted!
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

Please show me where I posted any such thing. What I am saying is that if Dallas plays OKC, don't be surprised to see a very long series with Dallas possibly coming out of it. They played each other very well this season. If you watched the games, you might understand.

Go Celtics!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

At the time that game vs. OKC was extremely important as the Clippers were one game behind for 3rd spot. As it turns out Clippers lost their game but maybe too unmotivated after Lakers won.

Don't think LA will have much trouble with the Nuggets but had they faced Memphis, who match up with them, they might not have made it out of the first round ! It has been mentioned that it will be ironic if LA plays OKC & Harden is out yet Artest is back to injure another, perhaps. How many times does a pyscho, rapist, child molester, thief etc. get released from jail and commit the crime again !!!