As a neutral observer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

As a neutral observer

I'd like to pay tribute to the Spurs and the Clips.
    The best game I've seen this season, hands down.
    Monsieur Parkér - CP3 and Timmy vs Bad Blake, they all brought their A-game.
    Parker has the highest FG% in the paint in the entire league, thanks to his floater.
    No one cuts to lane like he does.
    CP3 took over the 4th quarter as usual. Fierce is right, Rondo usually plays better the first 3 than CP3. But when it counts he takes over and really sets the pace and controls the game.
    But I don't want this to turn into another Rondo thread.
    As a Celtics fan, being deprived of good basketball this season, this was refreshing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Re: As a neutral observer

Clippers lost. Maybe CP3 should have scored some points in the 1st 3 quarters. They would have won in regulation. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: As a neutral observer:
    [QUOTE]In Response to As a neutral observer : CP3 just had 2 points from the 1st to the 3rd qtr. That means CP3 scored 19 points in the 4th and OT. CP3 ended up with 21 points even when he only scored 2 points in the 1st 3 qtrs.  And Rondo is not just as good or even better than CP3 in the first 3 qtrs of a game? Take that, Jamez! Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You are talking to people that think that Rondo is better than Paul under any circumstances when the reality is that Rondo is not better than Paul under any circumstances..... if you gave Chris Paul Pierce, KG, and Ray for the last 5 years they would be 4 time defending champions.......  but of course Rondo is perfect for this team.....   gotta go change my soiled depends again....  luaghing this hard makes me lose control.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.....CP3 has nothing to with the Celtics and what he does is irrelevant.  When he can carry a team to a banner or even to the finals then holla at me!!!  The same goes for DWill, Ellis, Westbrook(this might be his year, but it is KD carrying the load), and whoever else is the flavor of the week.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As a neutral observer : Derek Fisher has 5 rings. You think he's better than D-Will, Ellis, Westbrook, and CP3?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    No he is not better.  He has hit some clutch shots.  Kobe and Shaq and Gasoft is the reason he has rings!!!  He fit the system the Fakers where using.  What happened when he went to Utah and golden State?  Nothing!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Parker is better for San Antonio.  I don't know how he would play in Boston or how Doc would utilize him.  Boston and San Antonio run completely different offenses.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

What point would it prove if I answered either player?  Both are good.  Both have accolades(sp?). Both have had a good supporting cast.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

I think Tony Parker has been the most underated player in the NBA for at least the last 5 years!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Clippers lost. Maybe CP3 should have scored some points in the 1st 3 quarters. They would have won in regulation. 
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

good one

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Parker is better for San Antonio.  I don't know how he would play in Boston or how Doc would utilize him.  Boston and San Antonio run completely different offenses.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Well i can answer this one. Parker would do just fine in green.  If you don't think so you must still be watching college ball.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Steve Kerr has five rings.  Who is a better player Fisher or Kerr?  They are both very lucky players and guess what both are smart.  Still they are just a small piece of what you need in every championship team.