AS SOME PREDICTED: WATCHOUT MIAMI +CHICAGO, THIS GREEN TEAM IS UP THERE WITH THE 2008 RING ONE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slipslidingaway. Show slipslidingaway's posts

Re: AS SOME PREDICTED: WATCHOUT MIAMI +CHICAGO, THIS GREEN TEAM IS UP THERE WITH 2007

What ever happens from this point forward in the season, and into the playoffs, I am enjoying this part of the season right now. I am not afraid to admit that I had all but written them off for this campaign. They are finding their way somehow, and are back in the hunt, this is good stuff.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: AS SOME PREDICTED: WATCHOUT MIAMI +CHICAGO, THIS GREEN TEAM IS UP THERE WITH 2007

In Response to Re: AS SOME PREDICTED: WATCHOUT MIAMI +CHICAGO, THIS GREEN TEAM IS UP THERE WITH 2007:
    [QUOTE]In Response to AS SOME PREDICTED: WATCHOUT MIAMI +CHICAGO, THIS GREEN TEAM IS UP THERE WITH 2007 : Not sure that I would compare anything to 2007 my friend. The Celtics only won 24 games that season.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

hahahaha

that's what I was about to say

hard to take anyone seriously when they don't know the year we won the title vs. the year we tanked for Odom/Durant

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: WATCHOUT MIAMI +CHICAGO, THIS GREEN TEAM IS UP THERE WITH 2007

In Response to Re: WATCHOUT MIAMI +CHICAGO, THIS GREEN TEAM IS UP THERE WITH 2007:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WATCHOUT MIAMI +CHICAGO, THIS GREEN TEAM IS UP THERE WITH 2007 : Come on man.  Have you noticed me on the bandwagon?  They have been playing great lately there is no doubt about it and that makes me happy but I stand by my orginal comment.  Do you remember how good KG used to be?  And I never criticized Rondo for being Rondo.  Don't know why you would single me out.  I haven't said one single thing that would make it seem like I changed my mind.  I have been happy lately and the Celtics are playing great.  I still don't think they can come out of the East.  That doesn't make me less than a fan.   If I am wrong I will be happy about it.  More than you know.  
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]SNAKE, YOU'RE RIGHT.. i SO MISREAD YOU ON THIS. uNLIKE THAT RIM-ME guy, you usually contribute something whether i agree or not. I just assumed you like the others were getting on the bandwagon and changing your mind. You are a fan. Because one disagrees with the present state of one's nation does not make them any less of a patriot in the same way with being a sports fan. I know you will be leading the parade once we get the ring or get to the finals with an opponent you believe we can beat. You are a man of conviction. Why is it you are not presently optimistic?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: WATCHOUT MIAMI +CHICAGO, THIS GREEN TEAM IS UP THERE WITH 2007:
    [QUOTE]In Response to WATCHOUT MIAMI +CHICAGO, THIS GREEN TEAM IS UP THERE WITH 2007 : Really?  A jumpshooting team that can barely beat bad teams and pounds its chest when it beats a team missing two starters one of which is an all-star and the other of which is voted by league coaches as the best perimeter defender in the league....  as I said before the season started 38 and 28, win the first round, and then shown the door by one of the real teams......  the biggest problem with the team is that by winning against lousy teams Danny (and the players) are deluded into thinking they can win and will delay the dissolution of the BIG 3.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]THAT sound you all just heard is a DUD! where do you stand TODAY man? Gona eat them words? you were close to right though on the record. Still think they will lose in the first round to a "real" team or should have broken up the BIG THREE?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WATCHOUT MIAMI +CHICAGO, THIS GREEN TEAM IS UP THERE WITH 2007 : SNAKE, YOU'RE RIGHT.. i SO MISREAD YOU ON THIS. uNLIKE THAT RIM-ME guy, you usually contribute something whether i agree or not. I just assumed you like the others were getting on the bandwagon and changing your mind. You are a fan. Because one disagrees with the present state of one's nation does not make them any less of a patriot in the same way with being a sports fan. I know you will be leading the parade once we get the ring or get to the finals with an opponent you believe we can beat. You are a man of conviction. Why is it you are not presently optimistic?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Oh I am optimistic.  they are playing amazing ball. And they are playing way better than I thought they would.  I am already wrong as far as that goes.  And believe me I have been super exicted watching them play.  Just pointing out I don't do the bandwagon thing.  I do now think they COULD beat Miami or Chicago, as I said I was wrong in the sense that I did not think they could turn it around.

But I haven't done any bandwagon jumping.  This whole year I thought this was a playoff team, but one that doesn't have enough to go all the way.  I stil feel that way.  I just don't think they  have enough depth, or are big enough, or strong enough inside.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tribefan3. Show tribefan3's posts

Re: AS SOME PREDICTED: WATCHOUT MIAMI +CHICAGO, THIS GREEN TEAM IS UP THERE WITH THE 2008 RING ONE!

In Response to AS SOME PREDICTED: WATCHOUT MIAMI +CHICAGO, THIS GREEN TEAM IS UP THERE WITH THE 2008 RING ONE!:
    [QUOTE]not throwing in the towel on this season and not giving in to heat or bulls. the depth, length and athleticism and the way we approach defense makes us competitive against anyone. from moore to pavlovic to bradley, everyone contributes. freakin wilcox goes 5 to 5 and is a factor in another game today. the big 3 is actually getting BETTER! kg is takin and hittin more 3s, ray is driving more and shoting off the dribble much more accurately than ever. pp is making great decisions without the usual turnovers. btw, we arent getting crushed on the boards anymore. we can send pietrus, paul, pav, ray, moore and avery to neutralize bron and wade. rondo, dooling and avery will make life hell for d-rose in a short series! watch the lakes get beatdown next week as the first shot fired to the nation on our potential!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They'll never make it out of the East.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WATCHOUT MIAMI +CHICAGO, THIS GREEN TEAM IS UP THERE WITH 2007 : Come on man.  Have you noticed me on the bandwagon?  They have been playing great lately there is no doubt about it and that makes me happy but I stand by my orginal comment.  Do you remember how good KG used to be?  And I never criticized Rondo for being Rondo.  Don't know why you would single me out.  I haven't said one single thing that would make it seem like I changed my mind.  I have been happy lately and the Celtics are playing great.  I still don't think they can come out of the East.  That doesn't make me less than a fan.   If I am wrong I will be happy about it.  More than you know.  
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

have to agree with you, you are pretty consistant.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: AS SOME PREDICTED: WATCHOUT MIAMI +CHICAGO, THIS GREEN TEAM IS UP THERE WITH THE 2008 RING ONE!

HERE'S HOW the celts have done it:

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/2012/04/nine_reasons_th.html