asik embid

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fedup13. Show fedup13's posts

asik embid

if we had achance to draft embid would give up the pick for asik reason verygood defender great rebounder can get you 10 to 15 rebounds agame embid only 7 rebounds per game does not dominate weak teams as i said before he looks like green under the boards shys away from contact no toughness i donit think you can trane for that its got to be in your blood

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Re: asik embid

What are you trying to say? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fedup13. Show fedup13's posts

saying i think we should go after asik if we have a chance he is a proven big man

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

he saying he would trade the #1 pick for Omer Asik. he's admitting he's a troll is what he's doing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Troll or no troll, I would take whomever the first round pick would be over Asik as Asik is not the long term answer for the Celtics and with his salary for next year he is not the short term answer either.

This year's first round pick could become a very good player (maybe even a star) for much less money over three years than Asik will earn just in 2014-15.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

he saying he would trade the #1 pick for Omer Asik. he's admitting he's a troll is what he's doing.

[/QUOTE]

No he's not................hey, maybe we can get your buddy, Pau Gasol for vet min, eh, Tommy?