Asik, Lin, and 1st rounder for Rondo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

Re: Asik, Lin, and 1st rounder for Rondo

Rondo take a seat to Williams, fragile Rose, Lawson, Conley, Bledsoe, Holiday, and Teague????? LOL 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Exactly - it's something you can't quantify.  You said that without those ridiculous stats you put on there.  Perk WAS one of the best defensive centers.  DH said he played him harder than anyone.

A fan with above average intelligence could tell when Asik played for CHI that he was good defensively.

Of course, Danny Ainge, who knows not more about the game than you, likes Asik and tried to trade for him.

That must make him horrible, right?

You are entitled to your opinion, and, unlike you, I won't say yours is wrong.  Just differenct than mine.

[/QUOTE]

Danny would trade for Vin Baker right now if he had an expiring contract and could unload some of our dead weight.

[/QUOTE]

Who is this "dead weight" you speak of?

Why not, then, just trade for Gasol?  19 mill

Hump and Wallace for Gasol?

[/QUOTE]

That would practically ensure the Lakers' surpassing us in total championships. Are you sure you want to do that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Exactly - it's something you can't quantify.  You said that without those ridiculous stats you put on there.  Perk WAS one of the best defensive centers.  DH said he played him harder than anyone.

A fan with above average intelligence could tell when Asik played for CHI that he was good defensively.

Of course, Danny Ainge, who knows not more about the game than you, likes Asik and tried to trade for him.

That must make him horrible, right?

You are entitled to your opinion, and, unlike you, I won't say yours is wrong.  Just differenct than mine.

[/QUOTE]

Danny would trade for Vin Baker right now if he had an expiring contract and could unload some of our dead weight.

[/QUOTE]

Who is this "dead weight" you speak of?

Why not, then, just trade for Gasol?  19 mill

Hump and Wallace for Gasol?

[/QUOTE]

That would practically ensure the Lakers' surpassing us in total championships. Are you sure you want to do that?

[/QUOTE]

Of course not................I want to trade Rondo and Bass for Lin and Asik!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rondo take a seat to Williams, fragile Rose, Lawson, Conley, Bledsoe, Holiday, and Teague????? LOL 

[/QUOTE]

Paul

Irving

Lillard

Wall

Westbrook

that's five, and I don't see Rondo's name there - and Rondo is pretty "fragile" right now also.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

Paul

Irving

Lillard

Wall

Westbrook

that's five, and I don't see Rondo's name there - and Rondo is pretty "fragile" right now also.

[/QUOTE]

that's YOUR 5.... LOL anyone who knows the game knows that Rondo is top 5. Apparently you don't know the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Paul

Irving

Lillard

Wall

Westbrook

[/QUOTE]

that's YOUR 5.... LOL anyone who knows the game knows that Rondo is top 5. Apparently you don't know the game.

[/QUOTE]

Anyone who says Rondo TODAY is a top 5 PG in this league never knew anything about the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

PG's best traits are supposed to be decision making, penetrating the paint, passing, and creating for teammates. Rondo is #1 at that. 

[/QUOTE]

The fellas listed can do all those things AND score..............sorry, but Rondo is not top 5

[/QUOTE]
    Hey fellas. I just wanted to say its good you can disagree and not resort to name calling and hijacking the thread. Have you ever tried reading the Sox or Pats board? It's painful at times. 

My question to you is, how many PPG does Rondo have to put up to be considered a "scorer"? He's never really been in a position in Boston to have to score. We've seen the guy pour in double digit points on some nights while posting great assist and rebound numbers every night. I'd be happy if he continued racking assist and boards while playing tough D. If he averaged 12ppg with his other stat line is that enough? That's pretty much a double/double every night WITHOUT his board work and D. I'm torn on the whole trade him/don't trade him. The argument for both sides are legit. I personally would like to see DA draft some youth AND package some picks for some proven talent to add to Rondo. If a team offers up a no brainier offer for Rondo, then I couldn't fault Ainge for moving him.  We'll see what happens soon. Go Celtics!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Paul

Irving

Lillard

Wall

Westbrook

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Anyone who says Rondo TODAY is a top 5 PG in this league never knew anything about the game.

[/QUOTE]

anyone who says he's not never knew anything about the game.... Cool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

In response to wonderdrums' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

PG's best traits are supposed to be decision making, penetrating the paint, passing, and creating for teammates. Rondo is #1 at that. 

[/QUOTE]

The fellas listed can do all those things AND score..............sorry, but Rondo is not top 5

[/QUOTE]
    Hey fellas. I just wanted to say its good you can disagree and not resort to name calling and hijacking the thread. Have you ever tried reading the Sox or Pats board? It's painful at times. 

My question to you is, how many PPG does Rondo have to put up to be considered a "scorer"? He's never really been in a position in Boston to have to score. We've seen the guy pour in double digit points on some nights while posting great assist and rebound numbers every night. I'd be happy if he continued racking assist and boards while playing tough D. If he averaged 12ppg with his other stat line is that enough? That's pretty much a double/double every night WITHOUT his board work and D. I'm torn on the whole trade him/don't trade him. The argument for both sides are legit. I personally would like to see DA draft some youth AND package some picks for some proven talent to add to Rondo. If a team offers up a no brainier offer for Rondo, then I couldn't fault Ainge for moving him.  We'll see what happens soon. Go Celtics!

[/QUOTE]

is Jeremy Lin (LOL) and Omer Asik (LMAO!!) a no brainer package for Rondo?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I guess the emoticon symbol means you think you've won?

sorry!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

I guess the emoticon symbol means you think you've won?

sorry!

[/QUOTE]

certainly can't lose againt a mind like yours Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to wonderdrums' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

is Jeremy Lin (LOL) and Omer Asik (LMAO!!) a no brainer package for Rondo?

[/QUOTE]

No. I don't think that deal is worth Rondo.  Don't get me wrong, he's an NBA player but I'm not impressed with Lin. I can't say I know enough about Asik to give an honest opinion on him. I like the concept of bringing in a young, big body, that can run the floor, and keep people honest in the paint and at the rim. I'd trade picks for Asik though. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Paul

Irving

Lillard

Wall

Westbrook

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

To be fair "today" he is not nearly in top playing condition. have to give it time to know for sure what he has left.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Mr. 911 guy wrote this TODAY..............he claims to NOT be in the "dumb" majority...yet here he says "anyone who knows the game".

Sounds to me like he's saying today Rondo is a Top 5 PG.  But, of course, I could be in the minority!