ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT CLONED OR MISS NOT SEEING COME TO FRUITION?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT CLONED OR MISS NOT SEEING COME TO FRUITION?

ok, i dont believe in all that doomsday Y2K-type crapp but assuming that on the 1% chance that i am wrong, what would you miss not seeing most? what if aliens or another life-form came back and rebuilt or cloned it all as is, what would you like them to most do or complete for our celts? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Re: ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU MISS NOT SEEING TO FRUITION WITH THE CELTS?

Rondo playing well enough to make Dudder and Pud sing his praises.

Then I will be raptured.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU MISS NOT SEEING TO FRUITION WITH THE CELTS?

In Response to Re: ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU MISS NOT SEEING TO FRUITION WITH THE CELTS?:
    [QUOTE]Rondo playing well enough to make Dudder and Pud sing his praises. Then I will be raptured.
    Posted by MrJohnnyMost[/QUOTE]you mean rr may have developed a jump shot ? anyways, just in case i've got fave songs out. first is caught up in a rapture of love by anita baker and rapture by blondie

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU MISS NOT SEEING TO FRUITION WITH THE CELTS?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU MISS NOT SEEING TO FRUITION WITH THE CELTS? : I would like to see us win the lottery and draft Tim Duncan. Nice new photo by the way...
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]
    well ur the first one to notice or at least acknowlege it. thanks. do you like how i am gripping my bike?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT CLONED OR MISS NOT SEEING COME TO FRUITION?

In Response to ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT CLONED OR MISS NOT SEEING COME TO FRUITION?:
    [QUOTE]ok, i dont believe in all that doomsday Y2K-type crapp but assuming that on the 1% chance that i am wrong, what would you miss not seeing most? what if aliens or another life-form came back and rebuilt or cloned it all as is, what would you like them to most do or complete for our celts? 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Is cloning you an option?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU MISS NOT SEEING TO FRUITION WITH THE CELTS? : you mean rr may have developed a jump shot ? anyways, just in case i've got fave songs out. first is caught up in a rapture of love by anita baker and rapture by blondie

Great song... but I kind of like Sweetest Taboo by Sade....  even Love Dont Live Here Anymore By Madonna... or I Dont Want to Cry by Mariah Carey..... how about Make It Happen by Mariah Carey or Someday by Mariah Carey....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT CLONED OR MISS NOT SEEING COME TO FRUITION?

In Response to ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT CLONED OR MISS NOT SEEING COME TO FRUITION?:
    [QUOTE]ok, i dont believe in all that doomsday Y2K-type crapp but assuming that on the 1% chance that i am wrong, what would you miss not seeing most? what if aliens or another life-form came back and rebuilt or cloned it all as is, what would you like them to most do or complete for our celts? 

Actually, the rapture really did happen on Saturday -- but God only took up four people, so no one noticed. :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT CLONED OR MISS NOT SEEING COME TO FRUITION?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT CLONED OR MISS NOT SEEING COME TO FRUITION? : Actually, the rapture really did happen on Saturday -- but God only took up four people, so no one noticed. :-)
    Posted by Number6Fan[/QUOTE]i think it took perk out for the entire second half and OT!

11. This post has been removed.