Athletic Celtics vs. Non-Athletic Lakers

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Athletic Celtics vs. Non-Athletic Lakers

I posted the Bulls because they won a championship with this starting lineup:

Pippen 32 (that's 1 over 32)

Rodman 37 (that's 2 over 32)

Harper 34 (that's 3 over 32)

Jordan 35 (THAT'S 4 over 32)

Longley 29

So what do you mean by this???? "When at full strength the Laker starters have 4 players 32 years old or older". Bulls also had 4 players over 32 and they won it all. Not comparing the Lakers to the Bulls just yet.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

So I was going to be a Celtic in 2012...

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

More original thought from the Fake Fury

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Just like Doc "This starting 5 haven't lost a playoffs series"

I busted the Myth of 4 players over 32 can't win a championship. So what do you do? Try to twist the story as always. Funny how you dare to say we have a crapy team when evey expert, web site, sports chanel have the Lakers in the conversation with the Thunder and Heat to wn it all. We have to use reverse Psychology with what you say 99.9% of the time. When you say something it the other way around. Good night.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

GK, if you're so sure that I'll be wrong why won't you agree to a bet with me? 

If you're so sure you're going to win, you have nothing to lose, right?

[/QUOTE]

NO you have nothing to lose because you will NOT honor the bet. So betting with you is out of the question. NO WAY NO HOW. That's what happens when you don't keep your word. It's called honor. Anyone else wants to bet with me I'll bet with anyone but you. I will honor my bet unlike you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

25. This post has been removed.