ATL-BULLS SERIES THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

ATL-BULLS SERIES THREAD

not good news knowing that hinrich's hamstring is strained when he is the guy scheduled to nullify a lot of rose likes to do. still, i will pick the hawks to upset the bulls in SIX. boozer has turf toe and that team simply does not have enough frontline depth to counter the likes of al horford. he will have a field day even if boozer shows up strong and SOBER. ths x-factor is clearly jamal crawford. i do not see any answers for him esp when paired with joe johnson. everything chi likes to do on defense is perfectly countered by this group of hawks. i can see the hawks using the same strategy they had versus the also overrrated magic to beat the bulls, overload on the plyoff-unproven rose and let anyone else on that shot-challlenged bulls team beat you. there is noone else that can beat you with consistency. deng comes close but again nothing about him is consistent or that cant be easily countered.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: ATL-BULLS SERIES THREAD

Great, and I love it, but I think ATL has reached their potential.  Beating ORL was their highlight.  I can't see them winning a game in CHI - but I HOPE I'm wrong!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Don't count Atlanta out. It's the NBA. Talent is not that far apart. Chicago has chinks like every other team. See if Atlanta can exploit them. The tough thing about Chi. is their D.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I don't see Atlanta winning this series, but I suppose that anything is possible. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

atl in 6

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Atlanta Will Not Beat Chicago. Winner Of Boston/Miami Will.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: ATL-BULLS SERIES THREAD:
    [QUOTE]Atlanta Will Not Beat Chicago. Winner Of Boston/Miami Will.
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028[/QUOTE]
    You mean Boston will.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ATL-BULLS SERIES THREAD : You mean Boston will.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

Yes, Boston will.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ATL-BULLS SERIES THREAD : Yes, Boston will.
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028[/QUOTE]
    Your the man Chief.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Atlanta looked strong and poised. Their athleticism really showed tonight. Surprise, surprise, surprise. Or, is it really that much of a surprise?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

1-0 Hawks...Rose certainly not 100% healthy...would be GREAT for Boston if Atlanta won the series...Celtics Home Court in the ECF...go Hawks!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Awesome loss!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Atlanta looked strong and poised. Their athleticism really showed tonight. Surprise, surprise, surprise. Or, is it really that much of a surprise?
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

I still expect Chicago to win this series.  Although, I wouldn't be surprised if Atlanta does indeed win.  They definitely played like the better team last night. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ATL-BULLS SERIES THREAD : I still expect Chicago to win this series.  Although, I wouldn't be surprised if Atlanta does indeed win.  They definitely played like the better team last night. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    I hear you Susan. It is good to see other teams challenge and show they can compete. I think its good for the game. Also helps the two teams beat each other up a little more. Rose had that little ankle tweak right at the end. That had to hurt a little.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

dont meant to say i told ya so, but i told ya so! bulls will LOSE this SERIES! overrated pg who cant shoot... but no 3 HOF'rs to bail him out! tough break there bulls fans! tough break!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

[QUOTE]dont meant to say i told ya so, but i told ya so! bulls will LOSE this SERIES! overrated pg who cant shoot... but no 3 HOF'rs to bail him out! tough break there bulls fans! tough break!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    i think we are the only two who have agreed about the bulls...rose is overrated...bulls record was misleading...and they arent gonna make it to the finals, it will be good if they make it out the semis...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I know that y'all would much rather talk about the ATL/Chicago series (on a Celtics board) but when did "Atlanta" become "ATL"? It's not like Atlanta is difficult to spell. Personally, I feel that "ATL" is a slap in the face to the people of Atlanta.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I think it is a thow back style to the PHILA Jersy Wilt wore

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ATL-BULLS SERIES THREAD : i think we are the only two who have agreed about the bulls...rose is overrated...bulls record was misleading...and they arent gonna make it to the finals, it will be good if they make it out the semis...
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]

Bulls record misleading......

hmmmm.... coach of the year and the MVP... a third of their season without their second best player and a third of the season without their 3rd best player..... yeah overrated and very misleading.......

What is lost here is that the Hawks have played incredible defense in the playoffs and the Bulls were a bit rusty with Rose a bit bang ed up.  He did not take one foul shot in the game and left with an ankle injury which he says is fine.  He will go 13 of 15 from the line in the next game and the Hawks will score 75 and the Bulls will take control of the series after that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]I think it is a thow back style to the PHILA Jersy Wilt wore
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

gotcha. thanks. Hey genaro, when did you change your picture? Not that I mind of course, I was just a little confused as to who you were...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ATL-BULLS SERIES THREAD : i think we are the only two who have agreed about the bulls...rose is overrated...bulls record was misleading...and they arent gonna make it to the finals, it will be good if they make it out the semis...
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]
    I tend to look at things a little differently. I think Rose is a great player, but I think a team like Atlanta is underrated. For instance look at Teague.  He plays next to no time in the last series and comes in for the injured starter and he plays great. Same thing could be said for Memphis. I think other players and teams are underrated. Parity. All NBA players are great.