Austin Rivers Will Enter 2012 Draft

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Austin Rivers Will Enter 2012 Draft

You could think that with the Celtics with two picks in the 12 to 20 range that Austin Rivers is very gettable fro the Celtics.  Would it be a good mood for the Celtics and would it result in Rondo or Bradley being moved? Nobody knows,  Austin Rivers made himself eligible for the draft with his Dad's approval.

It seems like that they want to do it.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

I hope we do get to pick a player of his caliber, if not him then one like him.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

He hasn't officially declared yet ... the draft hasn't happened and the C's haven't picked him as far as I can tell. ???????

Re: Jazz vs. Celtics

posted at 3/29/2012 11:36 AM EDT

First: 7/8/2008
    Last: 3/29/2012
    Fierce is either a LIAR, a HYPOCRITE or plain STUPID ... You be the judge!

He accuses me of calling the $2.5M exception incorrectly as the MLE but look who was throwing that term around before I even mentioned it ... Not only the wrong term but obviously he thought we were entitled to $5M for non-taxpaying teams or he wouldn't have said "FULL MLE" .... Covering his azz as usual after the feux pas:

Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year

posted at 3/26/2012 11:23 AM EDT

First: 3/24/2011
    The salary cap is 58m and if the Celts will be under the cap when free-agency begins, the Celts will have the full MLE.

YOUR WORDS FIERCE ... LET THE RECORD BE SHOWN and this board knows who the real LIAR, HYPOCRITE & FRAUD is .... PITIFUL!!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Hasn't happened yet ... when the C's sign him then you can gloat but for now:

He accuses me of calling the $2.5M exception incorrectly as the MLE but look who was throwing that term around before I even mentioned it ... Not only the wrong term but obviously he thought we were entitled to $5M for non-taxpaying teams or he wouldn't have said "FULL MLE" .... Covering his azz as usual after the feux pas:

The salary cap is 58m and if the Celts will be under the cap when free-agency begins, the Celts will have the full MLE.

YOUR WORDS FIERCE ... LET THE RECORD BE SHOWN and this board knows who the real LIAR, HYPOCRITE & FRAUD is .... PITIFUL!!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Ooooooohhhh .... Doesn't make sense to me but he's already a rich kid so it's his choice ... but if I'm wrong, I'm wrong ... No big whoop to me. You're the only one that will get off on it and milk it for months you sick puupy!

Hey ... Did you know the C's are a taxpaying team and aren't eligible for the FULL MLE?!?!?!?  ...... HAHAHA!!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

We can't get him without a trade, as he is now projected going to MIL at #10!

I do like our projection of Tyler Zeller at #17!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Getting Bradley at #19 might turn out to be a bit of a steel, but he was injured and dropped because of it.  To be picking at #17 doesn't get me too excited but you never know, they could land a player that sticks and finds a role.  However they won't find a player that puts them over the top with a pick in the teens.  It's just very unlikely to happen.  Pierce at #10 was a fluke.