Avery Bradley for Cavs 4th Pick?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Avery Bradley for Cavs 4th Pick?

Bradley would be a top 5 pick in this draft. Danny could use the pick to parlay into a veteran player.

Thoughts.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Avery Bradley for Cavs 4th Pick?

In Response to Avery Bradley for Cavs 4th Pick?:
    [QUOTE]Bradley would be a top 5 pick in this draft. Danny could use the pick to parlay into a veteran player. Thoughts.
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

Muahahahaha...why not trade bradley for DH? What a moron.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsrule08. Show celtsrule08's posts

Are you for real or is this a complete joke

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Agree with all of the others.  This would never happen.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

[QUOTE]Bradley would be a top 5 pick in this draft. Danny could use the pick to parlay into a veteran player. Thoughts.
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

We already have too many veterans.We ned young players.Bradley hs good upside.Dont forget the trades od Billups,Jo Johnson.Give the young players a chance to develop

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

Then why can't Danny use Bradley for a veteran pick?

Probably because Danny who misses more than he hits in the draft thinks that Bradley would be a top 5 pick this year when he really would not be.....  I have heard ZERO trade discussions / opportunities where Danny has picked up the phone requesting Bradley for a veteran player.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Can the season start already...these off the wall trade proposals are only going to get ridiculous as the off season goes on....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

I am not sure anyone wants Bradley.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Ainge is very high on this kid. As per his comment on celticsblog.com. I can see Bard;ey getting extended minutes, lets hope he produces or this is another one of Ainges draft busts.

"If Avery were in this draft, he would be in the top five," he said yesterday. "There weren't 20 guys better than him in that draft. He went at No. 19 because he got hurt."

http://www.celticsblog.com/2011/5/18/2177126/ainge-talks-nba-draft

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Did you watch him play this year, he appeared to be years away from extended minutes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

I did see him play last year, and he was horrible, but Ainge is high on him, so the kid is going to stay and get minutes. I just hope we get something out of him

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenSlime. Show GreenSlime's posts

Bradley has the basketball IQ of a gnat. (Rick Barnes UT teams have never been big on fundamentals or situational basketball.) That and his lack of a reliable outside shot and questionable ball-handling skills already makes hims a draft bust in my eyes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]
    Cleveland is about to take two possible franchise changer with their picks, thei're no way they're trading that pick for a player who is not ready to contribute right away. They're trting to get back to the playoffs the won't have time to develop Bradley