AVERY HITTIN THE WEIGHTS!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

AVERY HITTIN THE WEIGHTS!!

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics

Good to see ab bulkin up to better match up with the all the bigger sg's he faces. He also mentioned sully and some other younger guys doin 2 a days. Its great to see both ab and sully setting the tone during the offseason. Intensely working on their craft (like kg used to say). 

The one thing ive noticed thru out the offseason is the defiance of this young group. Showing the celtic pride and dismissing all talk of tanking. Even if they do end up with a bad record I have a feeling that we wont see bad effort.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: AVERY HITTIN THE WEIGHTS!!

What great news about sully!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

bulked up 15 pnds ... thats not bad.

I'm curious to see how Sully's body changes .. I've read somewhere that he may lose some of his height (which isn't much at 6'9) because of the disks they removed. The doctors were saying that his back issue has hurt his growth and athleticism. Essentially his legs couldn't get as strong as possible, so I'm hoping after another summer (next summer) of lifting, he will become a bit more athletic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

I'd rather see him work on his outside shot and basketball IQ. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

bulked up 15 pnds ... thats not bad.

I'm curious to see how Sully's body changes .. I've read somewhere that he may lose some of his height (which isn't much at 6'9) because of the disks they removed. The doctors were saying that his back issue has hurt his growth and athleticism. Essentially his legs couldn't get as strong as possible, so I'm hoping after another summer (next summer) of lifting, he will become a bit more athletic.

He'll loose flexability in his back after loosing a disc...his weight work is to strengthen his back and legs to take the strain off his back which is a good thing...helping his overall strength and conditioning can only help to improve his ability to protect his back and play at his highest possible level...I hope he actually drops 10 pounds, or gains muscle mass and loses fat if he keeps the same weight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to GregCelts' comment:

I'd rather see him work on his outside shot and basketball IQ. 

Sully has a proficient mid range shot. and may have the best basketball IQ on the team...  

He needs to get healthy and see if he can add to his moves in the key with his newly gained (hopefully) movement and athleticism.