Baby Veteran Presence at 24?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Re: Baby Veteran Presence at 24?

That's Lady Gaga at Lollapalooza a few weeks back

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Baby Veteran Presence at 24?:
    [QUOTE]PHX, who's the hot number in the mosh pit that you posted earlier?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

yeah!!  classy stuff.  transexuals in mosh pits make a man like you drool.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baby Veteran Presence at 24? : You got a fetish with Fat,Cat got your tongue?

oh.  yes,  you caught me.  it's so obvious.

but at least i don't have a fetish with "ladies" armed with sausages.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]That's Lady Gaga at Lollapalooza a few weeks back
    Posted by PHX85014[/QUOTE]

She don't look so good in that pic .... that's the same beotch? Yikes!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baby Veteran Presence at 24? : oh.  yes,  you caught me.  it's so obvious. but at least i don't have a fetish with "ladies" armed with sausages.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Go read The New Republic ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]It's going to be exciting seeing Big Baby in the rotation from opening night. After his great playoff run filling in for the injured KG, everyone expected him to pick up where he left off. The Punch set him back to zero. So let's see if he can contribute 20 minutes a night for all 82 games. I love Big Baby, he is one of the best players the Celtics have developed in the last 15 years. Even if he never starts, he's still a valuable member of the rotation I'd even extend him one more year right now for $5M.....just so he can be a part of the repeat effort !!!! Celtics have a chance to match the 66 win 2008 Celtic Champions I don't see Miami being able to stay with them for a 7 game series
    Posted by PHX85014[/QUOTE]

-

I'm in total agreement with you.  Well said, and nice picture.

We on the Baby Bandwagon, Man!

Screw'em if they can't have fun.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baby Veteran Presence at 24? : Go read The New Republic ...

mmm hmmm.  beotch?  and you isn't 17 & in the basement doing the hand jive with mam's lotions

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I was just joking around people , lighten up !

(not even a Gaga fan, and I'm sure the 2nd pic was a prank anyway)
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Write it down: the wing player we should have gone after was Anthony Morrow , the Nets got him for $4M for 3yrs and I believe he will win the most improved player award when he has a 18-5-5 breakout yr with 40+% 3P land and 90% FT
    A young Ray Allen clone who can play small forward...Morrow would have been perfect running with Rondo...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Acie can't lighten up ... he's flat footed and fat now, right Acie?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]Rajon, I am a Davis fan like you.  He has one big fault in trying take the ball up in  traffic too often (constantly getting it blocked) but the rest of his game is underappreciated.  The rebounding, defense, 15 ft jumper, and hustle are all exactly what the Celtcs need. One other comment on your original post - he did not waste a season.  He was out about a 1/3 of the season and played well the rest of the way.  No subs can look consistent in Doc's scheme because no sub was getting enough regular rotation.  Doc coaches to the situation of the game rather than a standard rotation so Davis' minutes and position changed each game (and thus how good he looked changed). On the fight he was in, if i were Davis, I would have punched the guy back as well.  Most of us would.  You wouldn't stand there and let him hit you and punk out.   He did what he had to do to defend himself.  If he were my son, I would tell him..."don't ever let someone hit you and you do nothing - because they'll just hit you again with no consequences"!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

-

Good points, Man, but my wasted season comment was an exaggeration, of course, but his season and maybe the team's would have been much different if he had not injured himself.  He wasted something by that action.  I know next to nothing about the incident, (he punched a friend in a car?), but I do wish that these professional athletes would take one thing to heart  -- nothing good happens to them when they're out after midnight.

And jeez how I cringed at him going up time and again with no lift and getting shot after shot blocked, but it seemed toward season's end he'd learned an up fake or two.  He needs a one on one with Kevin McHale.

But I'm glad I got some company on the Baby Bandwagon.

Big Baby:  He can't be bottled up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]Acie can't lighten up ... he's flat footed and fat now, right Acie?

that's a great line.  for the eighth grade.  but i'm not surprised to see it marched out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baby Veteran Presence at 24? : - Good points, Man, but my wasted season comment was an exaggeration, of course, but his season and maybe the team's would have been much different if he had not injured himself.  He wasted something by that action.  Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

i think he wasted his credibility with doc to some extent.  given that he is a young player and doc generallyd doesn't like them so much, it wasn't hard to get low on that with doc.  but what shocked me was that week after week of sheed being blood curdingly bad- not even trying, but still got the same minutes each night. 

regardless of how dumb davis punching his friend was, sheed's actions on the court were collectively much worse and doc should have given some of those minutes over to davis to send the appropriate messages to both players.

the story was that this guy who he punched was his lifelong friend from louisiana who davis had just hired (within a couple days of the incident) to be his personal trainer and that's what the guy was doing up in boston.  they were out late with their girlfriends one night and the guy sucker punched davis after some apparent verbal exchange- davis was in the passenger seat.  so davis clobbered him back a few times.  and they guy fled the car and was found staggering around with a bloody face at some later point.

that is the account i have read in multiple sources, i guess take it at face value.  i've not heard a different story come out that davis instigated it.  so at least he was that smart, i guess.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

More in depth research by Acie from The National Inquirer or TMZ ... you go online and do the dougie with your boyfriend too Acie? You're more than his public defender that's for sure ... his backdoor man for sure.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]More in depth research by Acie from The National Inquirer or TMZ ... you go online and do the dougie with your boyfriend too Acie? You're more than his public defender that's for sure ... his backdoor man for sure.

-

Yikes!

Embarassing too.