Back to back- the mark of a real champion side!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Back to back- the mark of a real champion side!

Repeating as champs in the world of free agency, 3pt shots, a 30 team league including an international cast, extended travel is a landmark achievement. Since the merge of the ABA/NBA only a select few have been able to accomplish this. Hail the great teams:

(x2)

A very exclusive club!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Back to back- the mark of a real champion side!

tex. your response is completely logical, but posting to support his own team is not the motivation of Laker Nation 32 or any Laker trolls on this board for that matter.

Internet trolls suffer from a personality disorder (look it up on google).  It is a class of mental illness that manifests itself in trying to draw attention to themselves by trying to inflame others with contradictory, often anti-social comments which they can do freely when hiding behind their keyboard.  They typically are loners with few friends and an unfullfilling life...so they have a need to express their frustration in a cowardly obnoxious way.

So to all the members here - when you see a Laker troll posting here, you know what a pathetic life they live...and laker trolls...there is no need to feel ashamed that you are publicizing the fact that you are suffering from a mental illness, and thank god you manifest your illness in a cowardly way, otherwise you might be out on the streets with a gun...and I wouln't want that even in L.A. !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

It's unfortunate that celtic fans may have a complex about not being able to be included in this club, that was not my intention, as greatness is often a word bandied about casually.

However, all of these teams posted deserve that recognition and if celtic teams have failed to achieve such a standing then what better motivation is needed to get into this exclusive club. The mental fortitude coupled with physical excellence are pre-requisites and only the great can apply.

Hail greatness!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Brilliant post by the socially inept, friendless attention seeker.
    I have no problem with you posting here.  I feel sorry for you.  Your mental illness is sticking out like a sore thumb.  You are exhibiting EXACTLY the tendencies of your mental disorder.  Sad, socially inept, cowardly boy.  Come back and get more attention.  safer than you on the streets with your disorder

and please look up "Internet troll" on google and do some research to see what an idiot you telling everyone you are - every time you post. hahahaha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from larrykevinchief. Show larrykevinchief's posts

This whole thread is stupid.
    So, the Phillies are not a great baseball team?  When was the last time anyone repeated in the NFL?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Seriously, Laker-Nation32, have you no better way to spend your time than to hang around here posting this type of drivel?  I can think of a thousand things I'd rather do than waste my time on a Lakers forum.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Try 8 in a row then call us. If you call it ancient history then give back your 5 Minny championships

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I wish they could keep kids off the adult forums........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: Back to back- the mark of a real champion side!:
    [QUOTE]It's unfortunate that celtic fans may have a complex about not being able to be included in this club, that was not my intention, as greatness is often a word bandied about casually. However, all of these teams posted deserve that recognition and if celtic teams have failed to achieve such a standing then what better motivation is needed to get into this exclusive club. The mental fortitude coupled with physical excellence are pre-requisites and only the great can apply. Hail greatness!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Well said Laker-Nation.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]Try 8 in a row then call us. If you call it ancient history then give back your 5 Minny championships
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

No, it's not ancient history. It happened, but it illustrates the point that many of us have made. That the Celtics glory days were in the 50's and 60's and with a small resurgence in the 80's.

Since that time, another team has been able to establish themselves as the Marquee team in the NBA. Allowed them to come within one for the record for NBA titles.

Do you know which team that is? (And please...don't embarass yourselves by naming the Bulls.)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Try 8 in a row then call us. If you call it ancient history then give back your 5 Minny championships

Very good come back.  I don't think they have a lot to say about that.  You know when I think about it , it is a VERY EXCLUSIVE CLUB  with how many members?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Back to back- the mark of a real champion side!:
    [QUOTE]Repeating as champs in the world of free agency, 3pt shots, a 30 team league including an international cast, extended travel is a landmark achievement. Since the merge of the ABA/NBA only a select few have been able to accomplish this. Hail the great teams:        (x2) A very exclusive club!

One of the best posts that I have ever read. Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Back to back- the mark of a real champion side! : One of the best posts that I have ever read.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tay. Seems to rile the celtic few....I wonder why? Innocent

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Seriously, Laker-Nation32, have you no better way to spend your time than to hang around here posting this type of drivel?  I can think of a thousand things I'd rather do than waste my time on a Lakers forum.
    Posted by docomospur[/QUOTE]

I definitely agree with you.  I would never waste my time posting on another teams website.  I am a fan of all Boston teams and only post on NBA.com and boston.com.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

[QUOTE]Brilliant post by the socially inept, friendless attention seeker. I have no problem with you posting here.  I feel sorry for you.  Your mental illness is sticking out like a sore thumb.  You are exhibiting EXACTLY the tendencies of your mental disorder.  Sad, socially inept, cowardly boy.  Come back and get more attention.  safer than you on the streets with your disorder and please look up "Internet troll" on google and do some research to see what an idiot you telling everyone you are - every time you post. hahahaha
    Posted by Eldunker[/QUOTE]

Take ur psychobabble to a medical journal!!!!!!! Great post Lakernation some of us appreciate greatness.  These Boston fans are all upset the Celtics season is over. Damn celtic trolls!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Then you give up your easy titles in the 60's.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Back to back- the mark of a real champion side! : Thanks Tay. Seems to rile the celtic few....I wonder why?
    Does anyone know why Faker-Masturbation loves a team ruled by a teenage rapist named Kobe??? Guess it's just the LA way.Cool Oh don't forget your meds.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Back to back- the mark of a real champion side! : I definitely agree with you.  I would never waste my time posting on another teams website.  I am a fan of all Boston teams and only post on NBA.com and boston.com.  
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Good for you.....are you upset that boston has been unable to defend a title?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" I would never waste my time posting on another teams website. "

Agreed, I'm baffled by these losers but the one thing I can come up with is that these Internet bullies have some compensation problems if you know what I mean. I suspect getting picked last in pickup basketball games also leads trolls like this to attach their self-esteem to their teams and then try to find some satisfaction by pretending they have accomplished something besides spilling nacho cheese on their laptops. 

The best thing for these folks is total ignore. I already have "Laker Nation" on ignore and Qdaddy and Tayshawn are now joining them.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Lmao do you guys have no where else to post your Laker trash? 

No mods at all 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]"  I would never waste my time posting on another teams website. " Agreed, I'm baffled by these losers but the one thing I can come up with is that these Internet bullies have some compensation problems if you know what I mean. I suspect getting picked last in pickup basketball games also leads trolls like this to attach their self-esteem to their teams and then try to find some satisfaction by pretending they have accomplished something besides spilling nacho cheese on their laptops.  The best thing for these folks is total ignore. I already have "Laker Nation" on ignore and Qdaddy and Tayshawn are now joining them.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

What about me?  Are you so thin-skinned that you can't stand dissenting views?  This is a public Internet forum, is it not?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Back to back- the mark of a real champion side! : Good for you.....are you upset that boston has been unable to defend a title?

Why is it again that Faker nation loves a team that's leader rapes teenage girls???

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]Lmao do you guys have no where else to post your Laker trash?  No mods at all 
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]

Dont cry for me Argentina lmao

Cry

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]Lmao do you guys have no where else to post your Laker trash?  No mods at all 
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]

Mommy, mommy, the Big Bad Lakers trolls are hurting my feelings.