Back to Boston at 2-2 Will not surprise me

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Re: Back to Boston at 2-2 Will not surprise me

ANYONE who expected the Celtics to win last night is an overconfident idiot.

That's why we PLAY the games!

Hope is another category altogether that is unassailable...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I didn't expect the Celtics to be so dominant , especially for a game in NY, but Paul Pierce has played some of his best games at MSG.  Donny also said that Ray also sometimes has good games at MSG.  (He may also have been referring to Ray's college days).  Not sure why they both had such good games last night, but it was nice to see.   Don't remember this happening recently in any playoff series. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pliu. Show pliu's posts

Back to Boston at 3-1 would not suprise me.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

In Response to Re: Back to Boston at 2-2 Will not surprise me:
    [QUOTE]ANYONE who expected the Celtics to win last night is an overconfident idiot. That's why we PLAY the games! Hope is another category altogether that is unassailable...
    Posted by DaCeltics[/QUOTE]

wow dude...just take ur medicine and go lay down like the knicks did...I cant wait to see your prediction for the Heat series....surely  we will be swept...right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Back to Boston at 2-2 Will not surprise me : wow dude...just take ur medicine and go lay down like the knicks did...I cant wait to see your prediction for the Heat series....surely  we will be swept...right?
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

I need more evidence to form my analysis.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

wow daceltics are you even a fan of the celtics...you need more evidence to give a prediction for the heat series...well ill tell you all you need to hear.. we will win it...have a little faith...you must really think the heat will sweep us if you thought this series would be even

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Just thought that I would bring back this thread.  What a bad prediction by a Celtics fan. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

If you keep predicting celtic wins you cant go wrong.  He was right about the blowout though...just the wrong team getting blown out.  The Heat series is where we see some competition..but I still like us to win that series.  They are able to beat up on other teams but if we just focus and run our sets against miami, they really cant hang...it will be all about the bench as we cant afford bad play from them next series..but I like the improvement from our bench...i cant wait to see the JON/J.Anthony matchup...I think JO will bring him back to earth...Baby can lockdown J,.howard and the big 3 just have to execute and keep pace

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Back to Boston at 2-2 Will not surprise me : I need more evidence to form my analysis.

We can all hardly wait for your analysis!    It was so dead on for the last two games....   LOL       just dont pick the celts in 4.... THAT would get me worried.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]ANYONE who expected the Celtics to win last night is an overconfident idiot. That's why we PLAY the games! Hope is another category altogether that is unassailable...

PLEASE PICK THE HEAT

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Once the Knicks realized that they were down 0-2 and thinking they should have been up 2-0 that must have killed them. They knew that was their chance and the Celtics were going to play much better in NY. Don't give a good team an inch, they will bang down the door.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA