Banner 18 is REAL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueprint555. Show blueprint555's posts

Banner 18 is REAL

The last time I checked , there's no back to back games in the playoffs. A  healthy shaq playing a solid 20minute game with BBD, JO and hopefully Kristic spliting 28 at the center postion is well enough to go through Miami and Chicago. Lets face the facts experience counts in the playoffs, I just don't believe in the chicago hype and ohh forget miami. Im afraid of Philly or Newyork in the first round. 
     I still believ Banner 18 awaits

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Re: Banner 18 is REAL

In Response to Banner 18 is REAL:
    [QUOTE]The last time I checked , there's no back to back games in the playoffs. A  healthy shaq playing a solid 20minute game with BBD, JO and hopefully Kristic spliting 28 at the center postion is well enough to go through Miami and Chicago. Lets face the facts experience counts in the playoffs, I just don't believe in the chicago hype and ohh forget miami. Im afraid of Philly or Newyork in the first round.   I still believ Banner 18 awaits
    Posted by blueprint555[/QUOTE]

This is a very credible assessment coming from a delusional Celtics fan.Surprised