Barely Legal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Barely Legal

I just recently found out. How could your family and teammates not attend your wedding when you're an NBA superstar? 

Kobe's family and teammates did not attend the wedding.

Ages at Wedding:

Kobe, 22;
    Vanessa, 18.
    Katelyn, from Colorado, was just 19 when she met the "Black Mamba".
    Is there a pattern here?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Re: Barely Legal

If Kobe is not going to attend some sort of rehabilitation course, shouldn't the Laker organization take some sort of action to get him help. Or is this a case of turning a blind eye and wait to see how things turn out? Need I remind Jimmy and the Lakers of  Earvin???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

An 18yo w/ a 22yo is not a bad age of getting together.   Sr and Fr in college.   When one is 42yo, the other 38.   All in the same game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Agree with Doc, find something else to pick on cause this is totally reasonable. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

This marriage isn't barely legal.

Folks can get married all the way down to 14 to 15 years of age with parental or judicial consent in many states.

No big deal.

Pud

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

These boards have gone totally s h i t. Between the faker fans desperate need for attention and the other inane soap opera queens, maybe 1 out of 50 posts are actually about Celtic basketball.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Nowhere near as absurd as Rondo having a drug problem. LOL