Barkley says Heat will kill Celtics tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Barkley says Heat will kill Celtics tonight

Yeah, barkley is quite the nostraudamas (sp?).  Look how much money he makes in vegas.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Barkley says Heat will kill Celtics tonight:
    [QUOTE]Well i hate to say it but the refs did all they could to help the heat.  That non call on Ray was horrible and the announcers never even mentioned foul. We lived in the paint and LeQueen shoots nearly as many free throws as the entire C's team.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]
    conspiracy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Dfury good post,  I think you have hit on the fact that the Heat with Lebron may have a very difficult problem to solve. Lebron is the engine that makes a team go but they also have another Ferrari out there in Wade.  One is always idling waiting for the other.  Yes Lebron can pass and yes Wade has many talents but in game where one team plays as a team with players of comparable talent they will lose.  Lebron appears to have the same problem he had in Cleveland at this point. His game of charging up the court ready to make contact with the first opposing player in his way is a real cross to bear for the Heat and formerly the Cavs.

When Miller gets back and the other pieces they have get more acclimated it should improve but when it is crunch time these two Ferraris have a real problem that is difficult to solve. The pieces don't fit. Imagine two Kobes on one team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Just when has Barkley given and real insight and reasoning to his opinions?  I think TNT likes him in the spotlight because he's not afraid to offer his opinion and also because the guy can flat out talk.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Barkley never has anything good to say about the Celtics.  Remember last season when he predicted that we would lose every playoff series and we made it to the finals. 

Great effort by the Celtics last night.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

[QUOTE]Refs were indeed horrible last night.  Did Nate get a T for blinking? I saw so many fouls on the C's let go.. Ray got mauled on his dunk attempt. Nate got hammered on his layup... Was listening to WEEI while watching the game.. they were watching Lebron have a dialogue with the ref complaining... then 5 secs later they whistle Pierce on a foul he barely touched Lebron 20 feet out. Pierce got so many bad foul calls on the goldenboy. Lebron just gets away with murder, its really disgusting. I mean, they used to allow Shaq to slam his shoulder/elbow into a defender in the post... was terrible, now Lebron just looks for someone to run into and almost always gets the call. Hes a great talent but the favoritism is ridiculous How about Lebron whinning to the ref,s saying thats BS?? No T?  I was really expecting us to maybe lose last night after such a good game. Was hoping to lose that rotten feeling I had about the refs last year but I can see thats not gonna happen
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Right on Karl! A little off post but needed to be said.

I especially liked when Shaq cleaned Lebrons clock in retaliation and when Glen did likewise. I'm not in favor of violent BB but there comes a time.
    IMO, The C's prevailed in spite of the refs!!

Great Game!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Good think Barkley doesn't like to gamble...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Barkley says Heat will kill Celtics tonight : Right on Karl! A little off post but needed to be said. I especially liked when Shaq cleaned Lebrons clock in retaliation and when Glen did likewise. I'm not in favor of violent BB but there comes a time. IMO, The C's prevailed in spite of the refs!! Great Game!
    Posted by heirplain[/QUOTE]

heirplain

When Shaq creamed Lebron on that drive, I said to myself Shaq already earned his contract. ITs too bad Shaq cant play 40 mins and have 15 fouls to give. Lebron looked like a rag doll bouncing off the Big Shamrock lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]Bottom line, if it wasn't for Haslim Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

i couldn't believe my eyes- the guy was straight net on EVERYTHING he shot.  he's decent mid range, but not that good!  if he shoots 50% instead of 90% from the field, this one never gets close again in the 2nd half

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, barkley is quite the nostraudamas (sp?).  Look how much money he makes in vegas.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

Cole-,

That spelling was close enough. I could see it also being spelled 'nostradumbazz'

And yeah, Haslem was the best player on the floor last night. It must stink for him to come off the bench behind King-running back and Bosh softie.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Barkley, Mark "Laker" Jackson, Jalen Rose, Kenny Smith , etc all have this hate affair with the Cs. It's getting real old.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]Barkley, Mark "Laker" Jackson, Jalen Rose, Kenny Smith , etc all have this hate affair with the Cs. It's getting real old.
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

breen's no admirer either.  the funniest thing about last year's post season was listening to silly prediction and observation one after the other against the c's and then listening to them HAVE to give us some recognition.  dopes.