BBD has fallen off badly.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

BBD has fallen off badly.

It  has been mentioned that Baby is not producing the last couple of weeks.  His rebounding is poor and his shooting is now a real problem.  Is he still injured? Or is he unable to perform well on the second unit with the new additions  The short Knick team should be a team he can really perform against and had in the games during the season.  This underperformance reflects the rest of the second unit and most seem lost. 

Just a week ago the reserves outplayed the Knicks at the  garden.  What has happened is the Knick's bench more playoff ready?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Re: BBD has fallen off badly.

He is overdue for a good game. I expect he is going to break out soon.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

In Response to Re: BBD has fallen off badly.:
    [QUOTE]He's selfish. Ran his mouth about guarding Amare is easy and got abused every time he had to cover him. He complained about only getting 3 shots last game. He gave up more and 1's and shooting fouls than he's pretty much scored points this series.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]
    That is just not at all descriptive of what is going on with him. He is not playing well, but that does not make him selfish. I can't blame him for wanting more touches. He needs to get going.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: BBD has fallen off badly.:
    [QUOTE]He's selfish. Ran his mouth about guarding Amare is easy and got abused every time he had to cover him. He complained about only getting 3 shots last game. He gave up more and 1's and shooting fouls than he's pretty much scored points this series. This is LOSER talk When Davis was asked how he could play better, he said, “How do you define better? I only had three shots. That’s the way the game goes. I would say the effort was there. I tried my hardest. Everybody makes mistakes, but everybody could be better, not just Baby.’’
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

True that BBD is not playing nearly as well as early in the season (and who isn't - Rondo, Paul, KG, Shaq).   But, I don't think that quote shows selfishness at all.  He's not doing well and he's making no excuses.  I like that.   I think he'll come around.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

I don't care if Baby scores a point. He needs to rebound and play D. Leave the scoring to Green, West, et al