BBD, krstic...and a swing player?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

BBD, krstic...and a swing player?

is BBD in a slump? he's not hitting that 15 foot set shot like he usually does.

krstic looks pretty good. better than i expected. gives us something totally different than perk/shaq.

doc talked about adding a swing man tonight. a swing man? isn't that what pierce and green are? how about a point guard?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: BBD, krstic...and a swing player?

we have avery as pg.. with delonte and fact pp and ray could both play there in a pinch as can wafer.. we dont need another pure pg!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

if something happens to rondo in the playoffs, we're cooked. of those you mentioned, only west can really play the point consistently.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbrock911. Show rbrock911's posts

Im sorry but I agree- bring in a backup PG for insurance.  Who knows about Delonte, he could go crazy or get injured at any time, and Avery is useless against bad teams, and would get killed by good teams.

Plus, we could have a swing and a PG if we drop that stringbean center we picked up from the DLeague.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

now way in heck that johnson kid will be around after his 10-day expires.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: BBD, krstic...and a swing player?:
    [QUOTE]we have avery as pg.. with delonte and fact pp and ray could both play there in a pinch as can wafer.. we dont need another pure pg!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Bradley is a ball hog! Every time he gets a chance to shoot he shoots! 

The Celts were cruisin' along until that Bradley kid messed up in the last 1:50 of the 3rd qtr!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Im sorry but I agree- bring in a backup PG for insurance.  Who knows about Delonte, he could go crazy or get injured at any time, and Avery is useless against bad teams, and would get killed by good teams. Plus, we could have a swing and a PG if we drop that stringbean center we picked up from the DLeague.
    Posted by rbrock911[/QUOTE]

Geez I got hammered for saying we needed a backup PG for insurance a couple days ago.  I don't know how many more of these games we need to see before people see how much we struggle without a backup PG.  One injury and it will be painful. Avery is not ready for prime time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

So much for the "I would rather have Avery Bradley than Carlos Arroyo" sentiment.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

P34,
    Wow Brooks looked fantastic.  It is amazing to me that Brooks was not grabbed by the Lakers or the Heat he is  unstoppable.  I have seen him singlehandedly take over games against the Lakers in the playoffs.  And do it in against the Celtics in Houston.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]P34, Wow Brooks looked fantastic.  It is amazing to me that Brooks was not grabbed by the Lakers or the Heat he is  unstoppable.  I have seen him singlehandedly take over games against the Lakers in the playoffs.  And do it in against the Celtics in Houston.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

True! Brooks almost singlehandedly brought the Suns back tonight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Brooks and Battier.  That was the ticket.  Remember.  Ah well, too late for that thought.  That's not who Danny brought to the dance.  Give the trades a month and see what we got.