Be better than most think

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Be better than most think

We are just one player short of putting a very good team on the court.  KO, Rondo, Jeff Green, Sullinger, and a stud 2.  The second team need more help.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

Re: Be better than most think

I'm definitely in the trade Rondo camp, but even without him there's a lot of good parts to this team. They could use a real superstar (i don't believe Rondo really is), but this team is being put together very well. If they keep adding smartly, they might just be able to create one of those successful teams that don't need a superstar like the Pistons. Let's be honest, for most championship teams you have to luck into one of the top 3 or 4 guys in the league, but there's those random teams that come together with just a bunch of really good players that make some noise.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

One player short?

Sure!

But that one player is Lebron or Durant.

Or Hakeem as we have a SG but no Center yet. BUT, almost anyteam in the league is a Hakeem (or Lebron) away from a contender.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

With out history with the lottery I wouldn't look to tank. I am 150% certain Wiggins will never be a Celtic.