Be Brave, Start Carlos Arroyo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Be Brave, Start Carlos Arroyo

If it's no good, you'll know soon enough and still have RR and DW... or what's left of them. Arroyo should be able to give them some solid minutes and they might just take off. It's not like he's overmatched with Bibby. He also can shoot a little bit. It works better if he starts than if you wait until it's already in the toilet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Be Brave, Start Carlos Arroyo

I think he is a third option.  Arroyo was especially disappointing in the games against Chicago and Miami at the end of the season.  His skills are workmanlike at best at this point in his career. 

If Rondo or West can't go he will have to do. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

to be honest with you i really dont wanna see arroyo out there...i wasnt impressed with how he plays...and i know some might think im crazy for saying this but i would actually rather see bradely out there than arroyo...risky but he plays WAY better D

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

My point is that, as a starter you could possibly get some quality minutes from him while the big 3 are fresh and cookin'. If you wait until the ship is sinking, he can't bail you out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

if the big 3 are playing their game and JON is getting lots of minutes and playing great defense, i'm not sure it matters all that much who the PG is. i'm sure we'll see some combo of rondo, west and arroyo in game 4. but the big 3, JON, and green are the ones who will be able to do the most damage out there. it'd be nice if BBD would show up as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Be Brave, Start Carlos Arroyo:
    [QUOTE]if the big 3 are playing their game and JON is getting lots of minutes and playing great defense, i'm not sure it matters all that much who the PG is. i'm sure we'll see some combo of rondo, west and arroyo in game 4. but the big 3, JON, and green are the ones who will be able to do the most damage out there. it'd be nice if BBD would show up as well.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

Agree with you about Glen Davis.  I am not sure what has happened to him, but he has been awful.