Being There supporting the Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Being There supporting the Celtics

"As long as the roots are not severed, all is well, and all will be well in the Garden.  There will be growth in the spring."  Chauncy Gardner (who walks on water should know!).

There is no reason to panic or doubt.  The Celtics, with Shaq, will stun all opponents and prevail to win the NBA Championship this year...in fact the Cs will dominate throughout the playoffs. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Being There supporting the Celtics

In Response to Being There supporting the Celtics:
    [QUOTE]"As long as the roots are not severed, all is well, and all will be well in the Garden.  There will be growth in the spring."  Chauncy Gardner (who walks on water should know!). There is no reason to panic or doubt.  The Celtics, with Shaq, will stun all opponents and prevail to win the NBA Championship this year...in fact the Cs will dominate throughout the playoffs. 
    Posted by Eldunker[/QUOTE]

2 plus 2 equals 4 is a fact - the Cs will dominate throughtout the playoffs is a hope, dream, opinion, etc. - facts are facts after the fact.... after there is a giant earthquake in Japan it is a fact but to prior to March 11th nobody was stating that in fact Japan will be faced with a gigantic natural disaster.....

sorry but stating opinions as fact bothers me as much as people using the word great to describe a player....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

yes, there will be growth in the spring. i like to watch.

nice job, eldunker. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In Response to Re: Being There supporting the Celtics:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Being There supporting the Celtics :  2 plus 2 equals 4 is a fact - the Cs will dominate throughtout the playoffs is a hope, dream, opinion, etc. - facts are facts after the fact.... after there is a giant earthquake in Japan it is a fact but to prior to March 11th nobody was stating that in fact Japan will be faced with a gigantic natural disaster..... sorry but stating opinions as fact bothers me as much as people using the word great to describe a player....
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Well, its a shame that you are bothered by my post, but FYI... I'm not concerned with bothering you (which seems easy to do) nor do I care how you feel about it.  If you don't agree or like my perspective, then just move on and stop whining.   I can understand your concern with the performance of certain players, but you sound like a miserable pessimistic person with no joy in your life.  Spoiler alert, don't read any further or you may cut yourself - THE CELTICS ARE IN "FACT" GOING TO DOMINATE IN THE PLAYOFFS .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Being There supporting the Celtics:
    [QUOTE]"As long as the roots are not severed, all is well, and all will be well in the Garden.  There will be growth in the spring."  Chauncy Gardner (who walks on water should know!). There is no reason to panic or doubt.  The Celtics, with Shaq, will stun all opponents and prevail to win the NBA Championship this year...in fact the Cs will dominate throughout the playoffs. 
    Posted by Eldunker[/QUOTE]

Yes, the green always grows at its best in the spring.  We were all impressed with how great Rondo was coming off that one game of rest.  Imagine that with the whole Big 4.  I'm confident with them and the guys we have healthy right now to beat the Knicks.  If Shaq plays then, all the better.  Hopefully West gets back too for maybe the 2nd round and we all stay healthy from here on in.  This team could just get stronger and stronger, peaking precisely at the right time!