Best Sports Cities of 2011

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: Best Sports Cities of 2011

The city with the most aggravating trolls: hands down, Los Angeles. ............... Well actually I've never been to LA.  I'm sure there are different types of individuals like anywhere else.  And there are parts of it that are very nice, like anywhere else.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

After the Sox El Foldo you think Boston should be in the top 10? The world is still laughing and you think that? The Greatest Collapse in Sports History and you think Boston is in the top 10? You're worse that Duke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Best Sports Cities of 2011:
    [QUOTE]http://aol.sportingnews.com/sport/story/2011-10-04/best-sports-cities-the-list-from-1-to-271 The list: 1. Dallas-Ft. Worth 2. Boston 3. Philadelphia 4. Chicago + Evanston 5. New York 6. Pittsburgh 7. Atlanta 8. Los Angeles 9. Miami 10. Tampa + St. Petersburg
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Not surprising that Dallas is one of the top cities considering that they just won the NBA championship.  They may also win the World Series this year.  At least, I would like to see the Rangers win the World Series this year.  Considering that they are one of my favorite MLB teams after the Red Sox.  Also St. Louis just won the World Series a few years ago and Texas has never won the World Series.