Better to be the Celtics than the Lakers right now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Better to be the Celtics than the Lakers right now

Celtics down 0-2, goin' home.  Lakers down 0-2, hittin' the road.  It makes the pain of being down 0-2 hurt a little bit less, doesn't it? 

If in fact both teams get eliminated this round it'll probably mark the end of this latest chapter of Celtics-Lakers.  I wasn't on this board in 2009 but I just hafta say that I consider it a great tragedy that Garnett had that injury.  Not just from the obvious perspective as a Celtics fan, etc.  But if, and I know if only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, but if he hadn't we'd be all sitting here right now thinking, "wow, we're probably not going to see the Celtics and the Lakers go at it in the Finals for the 4th consecutive year."  

This whole Big Three Era, as great as 2008 was and we should never take it for granted, will always be for me what coulda been.  Two freak knee injuries (KG 09, Perk 10) are what separates us from possibly 3 consecutive titles.  And the Lakers got 2 of em.  Tough to take.  I just hope we don't hafta wait 22 years again between championships.  

But like I say, we're in a lot better shape than the Lakers right now.  That's pretty cool. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Better to be the Celtics than the Lakers right now

and the best part is we wont hear from the trolls until at least Saturday...and only if the Celts lose...which they wont....priceless

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1986. Show 1986's posts

In terms of situation yes, the Celtics looks to have better chance.  The Lakers gave up their 2 home court advantages so they need to win in hostile land of Dallas twice to even the series and get back for game 5. They LAL can do it but it will  be very difficult to pull a win, but not impossible.  Same thing for Celtics.
    Our best hope is yet to win game 3 and hope to even in Game 4.  And steal Game 5 in Miami.  Both scenario for Cs and LAL are difficult, but the chance to win and even the game appears to be favoring Boston come game 3.  Knock on wood baby!

Calling Lucky the Leprachaun and Red, help the CELTICS win Game 3 and 4.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxvsGiants. Show RedSoxvsGiants's posts

Trolls should give up their e-mail address to us posters before they post.  Thats so we can write them when we dont see them here.  They are pests that are never around when you need them.  Any way it sure does take away some of the pain with the C's coming home when the Lakers have to go to Big D of course both down 2-0.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1986. Show 1986's posts

Nothing to celebrate by the Celtics because of the Lakers 2nd lost in Staple.

We have our own problem to solve first, Celtics should win game 3, a must!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

lakers is sucks..they lose their homecourt.thats their last game in l.a...cuban is happy....lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

hope the celtics win....go go gog celtics...n Response to Re: Better to be the Celtics than the Lakers right now:
    [QUOTE]Nothing to celebrate by the Celtics bacause of the Lakers lost in Staple. We have our own problem to solve first, take game 3, a must!
    Posted by 1986[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

In Response to Re: Better to be the Celtics than the Lakers right now:
    [QUOTE]hope the celtics win....go go gog celtics...n Response to Re: Better to be the Celtics than the Lakers right now :
    Posted by potging[/QUOTE]

I don't doubt the Celts will win Game 3 and want to be optimistic, but I reallly have to see the glass half empty. The C's have not been the same since the trade. 

They are missing such a presence in the middle (Even the Lakers Kobe said it himself). They are not the intimidating team that they were earlier this year and Miami is taking advantage of that so they can make it all the way to the Finals.
    CryCryCryCry

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Better to be the Celtics than the Lakers right now:
    [QUOTE]Nothing to celebrate by the Celtics because of the Lakers 2nd lost in Staple. We have our own problem to solve first, Celtics should win game 3, a must!
    Posted by 1986[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  Both teams have a lot of problems in this playoff series.  The Celtics really have to win both of their home games to even have a chance of competing in this series.  It won't be easy unless they make some changes from their first two games.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

now the lakers fan looks for a good reason why they're loosing...he he he

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

as long as the lakers don't get the 17 champs....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

I gues the downfall of the older teams like the Spurs, Lakers and Celtics began a little sooner than we expected.