Better without Rondo.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Better without Rondo.

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

First off you should be ashamed for even mentioning what knowledgable fans know... over time you simply post every scenario imaginable, catalog it in your BDC-Celtics diary you no doubt maintain and regurgitate when ur fragile ego needs a boost.. truly pathetic

Second, for as bad as the Celtics are shooting and scoring... which gives the KNicks many, many opportunities to score even more... they are scoring much less in the playoffs.... get your facts straight nitwit.. maybe someone sprayed a little too much Raid on you, fungus

Come on, Karl, knowledgeable NBA fans would never say Jeff Van Gundy is a better coach than Doc Rivers or the Celts are better off without Rondo.

I've been saying it for weeks, the Celts have a hard time scoring this season. So are you surprised that the Knicks still end up beating the Celts when the Knicks are scoring less in the playoffs?

The Knicks are scoring less against the Celts, but Melo and JR Smith are still scoring a lot of points. Just like in the regular season.

Once the Knicks get comfortable, don't be surprised if they score a 100 or more in Games 3 and 4.

If what you said is true, that high powered offenses falter in the playoffs, then this series should be tied at 1-1. But apparently you're not really knowledgeable when it comes to basketball. So don't blame me if you were not born "knowledgeable".

Is this really your argument that the Knicks high powered offense continues to be?? OMG.. I learned a long time ago, cant argue with stupid.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

There are really only about 5 people on the entire board that thought the Celtics are better without Rondo.

They just happen to freak out about it all the time so it seems like more.

That means there are still only 5-people who are right about the negative RR influence then......Thanks for your continued, impotent style Snake.....You ever considered "LIMP SNAKE" as a screen name? Would be far more appropriate..........Ya know, you might even wanna apply for a MOD job with BDC since all you ever do is "evaluate" everyone's comments and rarely contribute to the discussion. "Peanut Gallery" would work for ya too!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Is this really your argument that the Knicks high powered offense continues to be?? OMG.. I learned a long time ago, cant argue with stupid.

Can't argue with stupid? 

If you think you're arguing with stupid then why do you continue to argue?

And the series is not over, if the Knicks score a 100 or more in Games 3 and 4, you'll be the one who will look stupid for the nth time!

Seriously, you brag about having lots of money and your hobby is bashing Doc Rivers?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow fierce, took you only a minute to locate and respond to my post... im sure running the McDonalds takeout window must keep you busy, but im so impressed.  I bet you lead an exciting life too rofl

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Can't argue with stupid? 

If you think you're arguing with stupid then why do you continue to argue?

And the series is not over, if the Knicks score a 100 or more in Games 3 and 4, you'll be the one who will look stupid for the nth time!

Seriously, you brag about having lots of money and your hobby is bashing Doc Rivers?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow fierce, took you only a minute to locate and respond to my post... im sure running the McDonalds takeout window must keep you busy, but im so impressed.  I bet you lead an exciting life too rofl

Naw, ain't possible.....I think you gotta be at least 16-yo to work at McD's right? I see him as a paperboy, or grass cutter........

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Now that's stupid. You're really going to tell everyone that I work at McDonald's?

I mean you don't know who I am and you're going to pretend that you know I work at McDonald's?

How stupid is that?

HAHAHA

Yo Fierce, you don't know basketball yet you act like you do. So, What's the difference? Anyway....Karl, I think you gotta be at least 16-yo to work at McD's right? I see him more likely a paperboy, or grass cutter........

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Yo Fierce, you don't know basketball yet you act like you do. So, What's the difference? Anyway....Karl, I think you gotta be at least 16-yo to work at McD's right? I see him more likely a paperboy, or grass cutter........

It's simple really, you were the #1 Rondo hater when the Celts were on a win streak without Rondo. You kept saying the Celts are better off without Rondo. But right now, it's very clear the Celts miss Rondo. 

Every NBA analyst said the Celts are not better off without Rondo. 

It looks like you're the one who ended up looking like a grass cutter.

I never hated RR. I just love seeing my team winning, period, and he was keeping them from doing that. AS for what your opinion of NBA analysts statements mean, you watch waaaay too much TV. Its all hype, clown. Now then, answer your phone, 1313 Mockingbird Lane needs the bushes trimmed. I gotta get back to real work. AND, thanks for squeezing me in as your 8794th post Fierce! Grass cutting business slow for ya this spring, summer, fall, wait! I'd say its time for you to find a NEW job with all the time you have on your hands for all of these posts! HA!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I never hated RR. I just love seeing my team winning, period. AS for what your opinion of NBA analysts statements mean, you watch waaaay too much TV. Its all hype, clown. Now then, answer your phone, 1313 Mockingbird Lane needs the bushes trimmed. I gotta get back to real work. AND, thanks for squeezing me in as your 8790th post Fierce! Grass cutting business slow for ya this spring, summer, fall, wait! time for you to find a job with all the time you have for all of those posts! HA!

So now you never hated Rondo?

You really going to lie in front of all the Celtic fans that replied to your posts on all your Rondo bashing threads?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't really hate someone I've never met, stupid. Thats how I am...... and though I think you're ignorant and barely educated, I don't hate you. Nope, I actually loved watching RR play before he became a self centered, me first, non-team player. See Fierce, I don't love or hate the players on the Boston TEAMS. I love the TEAMS and what is best for them. The players are just parts of the whole, and RR was just the hole of the whole.  Thats not hate, just an observation. I have no issue with RR the person. HE DON'T FIT in TEAM is all. SHOW ME WHERE I SAID I HATE ANYTHING OR ANYBODY HERE. Otherwise, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LIAR OF ALL. But then again, we all know that already. PEACE!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Can't hate someone you neer met, stupid. Nope, I actually loved watching him play before he became a self centered, me first, non-team player. See Fierce, I don't love or hate the players on the Boston TEAMS. I love the TEAMS and what is best for them. The players are just parts of the whole, and RR was just the hole of the whole.  Thats not hate, just an observation. I have no issue with RR the person. HE DON'T FIT in TEAM is all. SHOW ME WHERE I SAID I HATE ANYTHING OR ANYBODY HERE. Otherwise, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LIAR OF ALL. But then again, we all know that already. PEACE!

You're still here. I thought you said you gotta get back to real work? 

You just lied!

photo trx-smly120.gif

See, when you are an Air Traffic Controller, you get lots of breaks. Hey, do you wash cars too? My Benz has pollen all over it! HA-HAAAAAAAAA!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

It's simple really, you were the #1 Rondo hater when the Celts were on a win streak without Rondo. You kept saying the Celts are better off without Rondo. But right now, it's very clear the Celts miss Rondo. 

You sniffers' bow @ the altar of Rondo @ the mere whiff of a chance that your season can extend 1-2 more games -so you can blissfully ignore your wives/girlfriends & kids a little while longer than you already do. Just look @ the majority of his devotees & the thousands of posts about the C's. You should be out cutting grass. Just leave the trimming to us...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerDynasty. Show LakerDynasty's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:

You sniffers' bow @ the altar of Rondo @ the mere whiff of a chance that your season can extend 1-2 more games -so you can blissfully ignore your wives/girlfriends & kids a little while longer than you already do. Just look @ the majority of his devotees & the thousands of posts about the C's. You should be out cutting grass. Just leave the trimming to us...

I read here last year by one poster that abused poor Rondo on a daily basis.  He wanted to trade him for a bag of beans.  Said how much he became invisible in the 4th quarter.  Now he continuously attacks everyone else.  Does anyone know who that was?  Hint-  he posts like a machine gun.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to LakerDynasty's comment:

I read here last year by one poster that abused poor Rondo on a daily basis.  He wanted to trade him for a bag of beans.  Said how much he became invisible in the 4th quarter.  Now he continuously attacks everyone else.  Does anyone know who that was?  Hint-  he posts like a machine gun.

Now why would you even care about a Celtics forum? Shouldn't you be paying attention to Kobe's tweets instead, or has he finally gone into hiding with all of that BS?? How's that Dynasty going out west there, man? Looking pretty bleak for you guys right now too, eh? Good luck with that.....don't let the door hit ya!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerDynasty. Show LakerDynasty's posts

Now why would you even care about a Celtics forum? Shouldn't you be paying attention to Kobe's tweets instead, or has he finally gone into hiding with all of that BS?? How's that Dynasty going out west there, man? Looking pretty bleak for you guys right now too, eh? Good luck with that.....don't let the door hit ya!

We are only down one game, not two.  Misery loves company.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

We are only down one game, not two.  Misery loves company.  

OK, but don't blink! and again.......No misery here man, bye bye now!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

You can't be down two games, avenger, you've only played one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

+10

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

The one that you were alluding to has since flip flopped about that and sings his praises like the rest of the Merry Cupsters. He simply didn't have the balls to stand his ground. Then you have the so called neutralists- who claim to have no side but then post like flies on shiite when their poor boy gets toasted...In both cases they post by the thousands and usually are wrong(no offense to the non-sniffers).

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

The one that you were alluding to has since flip flopped about that and sings his praises like the rest of the Merry Cupsters. He simply didn't have the balls to stand his ground. Then you have the so called neutralists- who claim to have no side but then post like flies on shiite when their poor boy gets toasted...In both cases they post by the thousands and usually are wrong(no offense to the non-sniffers).

Standing your ground even when you know you've been proven wrong is lunacy.

I was wrong about Rondo last season. In the playoffs, last season, he proved that he's a great player. This season, his shooting % on FGs and FTs has improved. 

So why would I continue to stand my ground on something that is false?

+1