Beware Cleveland

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Beware Cleveland

Deng, Waiters and Irving (and more?) in revolt.  Cleveland is about to implode big time... count them as a leading candidate to finish with the worst record now.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Beware Cleveland

Makes me wonder if Bynum was just being smart, forcing his way out of a bad situation before it got worse.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Is this another feeling OR do you have a link or source? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Cleveland really should trade Waiters.

Not sure he fits in with Boston though. What a mess that Cavs franchise is. What an a*****e Lebron is for leaving them

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is this another feeling OR do you have a link or source? 

[/QUOTE]

check out hoops hype ... an article came out with some anonymous sources from the locker room

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

with Irving requesting a trade... does that put Rondo in play with Cleveland?  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

There is no way they will catch Milwaukee.  They have 8 games lead and the Bucks are not going to win 8 more games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There is no way they will catch Milwaukee.  They have 8 games lead and the Bucks are not going to win 8 more games.

[/QUOTE]

true.  but they could push us back a slot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

the implications of Cleveland in the draft are huge.  

IF the Bucks finish last and pass on Embiid (which is possible), and then Philly and Orlando pass on Embiid (which is more likely given their current situation at Center) then if Cleveland has the next spot, they would undoubtedly grab him IMO.  

I was counting on us finishing with a worse record than Cleveland... but there is still hope with the luck of ping pong balls.  Otherwise, I think we end up with either Smart or Exum, which wouldn't be the end of the world.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In the article I read, Irving denied that he made any request. The article also stated he's also unhappy w/ his agent, and comtemplating on firing him. Irving also denied that. Stating he "loves his agent" and "my agent has made alot of money for me". It's difficult to get any facts out of that mess going on in Cleveland. Complaints seem to be centered around unclear coaching views and guards K. Irving & D. Waiters. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Source / Link? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In the article I read, Irving denied that he made any request. The article also stated he's also unhappy w/ his agent, and comtemplating on firing him. Irving also denied that. Stating he "loves his agent" and "my agent has made alot of money for me". It's difficult to get any facts out of that mess going on in Cleveland. Complaints seem to be centered around unclear coaching views and guards K. Irving & D. Waiters. 

[/QUOTE]

Dr. B. I believe the source was one of Irvings "close acquaintances".   But Deng was very clear about the general dysfunction from top to botom and I would think that nobody wants part of that mess. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dr. B. I believe the source was one of Irvings "close acquaintances".   But Deng was very clear about the general dysfunction from top to botom and I would think that nobody wants part of that mess. 

[/QUOTE]

Link / source containing statement from Irving's "close acquaintance"? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Source / Link? 

[/QUOTE]

try google.  there are a bunch of differenct articles.  this is not new news...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Source / Link? 

[/QUOTE]

try google.  there are a bunch of differenct articles.  this is not new news...

[/QUOTE]

It's your thread - provide evidence to support your assertions! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Source / Link? 

[/QUOTE]

There's a bunch of links on that page BCSP. Just scroll down.

http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/cleveland_cavaliers

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Source / Link? 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link!

Didn't see anything stating Irving requested a trade! Did I miss it? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Source / Link? 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link!

[/QUOTE]

It's in one of those links. Can't remember which one I read. The article stated that it was a "rumored" request, if I recall correctly. Which of course, Irving denies.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Source / Link? 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link!

[/QUOTE]

It's in one of those links. Can't remember which one I read. The article stated that it was a "rumored" request, if I recall correctly. Which of course, Irving denies.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks again....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Source / Link? 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks again....

[/QUOTE]

Kyrie Irving Privately Telling People He Wants Out Of Cleveland Jan 30, 2014 1:49 PM EST

The Cleveland Cavaliers were hoping to be a playoff contender this season around Kyrie Irving, but have been terribly disappointing. The Cavaliers have missed on several draft picks and Chris Grant's job as general manager is in danger.

"Kyrie Irving has been telling people privately he wants out," wrote Chad Ford.

Irving becomes eligible for a contract extension this offseason and will presumably receive a max offer from the Cavaliers. Irving could become a restricted free agent in the 2015 offseason meaning he could not leave outright until 2016.

Via  Chad Ford/ESPN

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

[QUOTE]

IF the Bucks finish last and pass on Embiid (which is possible), and then Philly and Orlando pass on Embiid (which is more likely given their current situation at Center) then if Cleveland has the next spot, they would undoubtedly grab him IMO.  

I was counting on us finishing with a worse record than Cleveland... but there is still hope with the luck of ping pong balls.  Otherwise, I think we end up with either Smart or Exum, which wouldn't be the end of the world.

[/QUOTE]

Are they? Leave it to Cleveland to sneak into the top5 and pick the only bust in 2014. Just watch, it'll happen.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

and this too ...

• Luol Deng was reportedly not happy to be traded to the Cavs, GM Chris Grant is expected to lose his job at the end of the year, and Kyrie Irving wants to go to the Knicks.  Yikes.
    • For his part, Irving denies that he wants out of Cleveland.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Why just Cleveland?  How about the Kings, the Jazz, and the Lakers also.  We had our worse West coast stretch already, next West coast swing is much easier.  And those West coast teams are playing against much better competition than the Celtics.  Top 5 worst records is far from being assured.  Too early to worry only about just one team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Irving has NOT requested a trade.

MIL will NOT pass on Embiid.....just won't happen.