Bibby and Murphy to Heat

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: Bibby and Murphy to Heat

wow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

F*ck it!  lets pick up Magloire and Arroyo!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Not so fast ... this is what was reported on ESPN:

/> Bibby will clear waivers on Wednesday. While Falk said Bibby has not made a decision yet about which team he will join, one source close to the situation said he's headed to Miami.

The source also said Miami is the front-runner for Troy Murphy. The Heat will have to cut as many players as they sign, and the source said Carlos Arroyo and Jamaal Magloire are the likeliest candidates.

However, Falk, who doesn't represent Murphy, maintained that nothing has been agreed to.

"I've been in touch with six or seven of the top teams," he said. "Nothing can be done until he clears waivers."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jokerblue. Show Jokerblue's posts

Good!! Laughing Bibby hates boston fans and Murphy is a patetic center. Lets make a deal for RIP Hamilton and only for him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

I am seeing Heat frontrunners for Bibby, Murphy to C's and Rasual Butler to Bulls.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Nice...I think I'll wait till I see a guy in a uniform!

Anyway picking up Magloire woudnt be that bad.  He is a mean SOB in the paint, and would basically be Perk with a low post game, no?

I dont know his health, but Maglore was a force down low a fews back when in Charlotte, or maybe it was more then a few years...I forget.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I hate Rip more than I hate Bibby!  A dirty little shyt who dont play "D", and can only hit the baby jumper.  His range is limited to 16 feet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

i do not buy this.. bibby will end up in boston! if murph doesnt, look for sheed! miami ca only offer a minimum contract to bibby. celts can offer double that and give him a 2year deal with a bit more money... he left 6m on the table, i just do not see him taking miami's deal if it comes down to the 2! miami needs someone to cover point guards like rr and rose, bibby does not play that kind of defense....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Hamilton contract wont be bought..whatever happens happens..if the Heat get Murphy, I still dont think it makes Miami the favs...DA has it all under control, relax people.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Bibby and Murphy to Heat:
    [QUOTE]Good!! Bibby hates boston fans and Murphy is a patetic center. Lets make a deal for RIP Hamilton and only for him.
    Posted by Jokerblue[/QUOTE]

are you serious bud? how do you propose we get Hamilton??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Bibby and Murphy to Heat:
    [QUOTE]Good!! Bibby hates boston fans and Murphy is a patetic center. Lets make a deal for RIP Hamilton and only for him.
    Posted by Jokerblue[/QUOTE]
    Bibby vsucks. Celts wouldn`t be signing Murphy to play center,.