Bibby officially bought out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Bibby officially bought out

From wire services - Mike Bibby has been bought out by the Wiz.  Although the Heat appear to be the front runners, he has said he would go to a contender..........why not back to ATL?  Why not us?  Good Red move just to block MIA!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Bibby officially bought out

He wouldnt be a PG in Miami, hed be an assistant to Lebrons Point Forward position.

Miami has enough 3ballers on the team and Bibby could help them if they had the sack to take the ball out of Lebrons hands...fat chance  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Probably, he cannot get back to Atlanta.  I think they closed that loophole already.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

Celtics have no use for Bibby, in my opinion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Bibby officially bought out:
    [QUOTE]From wire services - Mike Bibby has been bought out by the Wiz.  Although the Heat appear to be the front runners, he has said he would go to a contender..........why not back to ATL?  Why not us?  Good Red move just to block MIA!!!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

I bet blocking Miami from getting someone figures just as much into Ainge open ing up rosters spots as anything even though some don't think so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

He wants out bad ... gave up entire 2011-12' salary!

Now where ... Miami s/b all over him after the loss to Mr Big Shot last night but will the C's be able to block that with the enticing news to Bibby's ears that West is injured again?