Big baby complains about role

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Big baby complains about role

In Response to Re: Big baby complains about role:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big baby complains about role : So you just admitted to bringing up Tolliver cause I didn't!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Acie never asked who brought up the Tolliver comparison, he asked why the comparison to Tolliver. Rondowski was right, you have no comprehension. Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big baby complains about role : Acie never asked who brought up the Tolliver comparison, he asked why the comparison to Tolliver. Rondowski was right, you have no comprehension. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Your a jerk!

Here's the first time Tolliver was mentioned on this thread;

Fierce: "You think Anthony Tolliver will be a better player than Glen Davis this year?"

The comparison to Tolliver was brought up by you in your usual straw man argument based on an old hypothetical regarding the Rudy discussion months ago ...

Just like your argument on another thread where you try to bait the opponent with "Do you think Kwame is better than Gasol?"

Only difference is you screwed up when you added "this year" to your straw man poll. I know Tolliver has a good chance of being statistically better than BBD on paper due to their roles for their respective teams, minutes, opponents, etc and took the bait cause there's a very high probability that you lose.

What better victory for such low risk could there be than to take you up on the challenge with the ultimate reward of stifling your act for the entire summer next year ... a worthy bet for sure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big baby complains about role : Your a jerk! Here's the first time Tolliver was mentioned on this thread; Fierce: "You think Anthony Tolliver will be a better player than Glen Davis this year?" The comparison to Tolliver was brought up by you in your usual straw man argument based on an old hypothetical regarding the Rudy discussion months ago ... Just like your argument on another thread where you try to bait the opponent with "Do you think Kwame is better than Gasol?" Only difference is you screwed up when you added "this year" to your straw man poll. I know Tolliver has a good chance of being statistically better than BBD on paper due to their roles for their respective teams, minutes, opponents, etc and took the bait cause there's a very high probability that you lose. What better victory for such low risk could there be than to take you up on the challenge with the ultimate reward of stifling your act for the entire summer next year ... a worthy bet for sure.

You will hate and despise Glen Davis just so that you will not hear from me the whole of next summer? HAHAHA!!!

Does this mean that you will be watching all the Wolves games this year? You know, just to see Tolliver play. Cool

I just answered acie's question, he asked why the comparison to Tolliver, I just answered. I'm not the one who keeps bumping the Rudy Fernandez thread. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Big Baby and Shaq combo is better than THE WALL OF CHINA...serious beef...can you say, " no jams"...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Big Baby creates problems in his space the same way Rondo does except to a lesser extent.  He is a destructive force and an impossible match up in key junctures, especially playoff basketball.  He will have his moments of making mistakes but each year they get to be less and less.  Anyone who watches Big Baby dominate crucial situations cannot assume that another player like Tolliver will exhibit his intangible skills and heart.  If Nate Robinson continues his role as a secret instant offense weapon with Baby this year the team will have several weapons that other teams will find it very hard to impossible to defend.  Doc has built this team around this strategy so without key injuries the Celtics are a good deal better than last year.  Even with 24 free throws in the last quarter of game seven needed to bail the Lakers out it won't save them this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]Big Baby creates problems in his space the same way Rondo does except to a lesser extent.  He is a destructive force and an impossible match up in key junctures, especially playoff basketball.  He will have his moments of making mistakes but each year they get to be less and less.  Anyone who watches Big Baby dominate crucial situations cannot assume that another player like Tolliver will exhibit his intangible skills and heart.  arter of game seven needed to bail the Lakers out it won't save them this year.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

EXCELLENT STUFF.  now just imagine davis this year, going back to his old role of the late 2009 and playoffs- A VERY RELIABLE MID RANGE SHOT.  it was disgusting to watch sheed shoot like he did in the regular season, taking all of davis' outside shots last year, and doing a horrible job of it. 

this ought to be a break out year.  davis shot in 2009 so much better than sheed shot in 2010 that it is not even funny.  the quickness with which davis developed a functional post game as soon as he was made a starter (decent jump hook , reverse turn fade jumper) and began hitting jumpers was alarming in a positive way. 

i look forward to him resuming that role as the back up 4, with more reckless abandon than before because he will not be called on to do so much mandatory 5 work as he was in 2009.  and if doc is smart, he will let baby roll for some nights if he gets it going and give kg even more rest. 

in my mind, tolliver doesn't even belong in the same sentence as davis.  totally unproven with some stats on a basement team that was even worse than it's 26 win record. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big baby complains about role : You will hate and despise Glen Davis just so that you will not hear from me the whole of next summer? HAHAHA!!! Does this mean that you will be watching all the Wolves games this year? You know, just to see Tolliver play.  I just answered acie's question, he asked why the comparison to Tolliver, I just answered. I'm not the one who keeps bumping the Rudy Fernandez thread. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Liar! You prompted his question with your Tolliver post ... baiting the thread as usual ... you're such a juvenile it's lame.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big baby complains about role : Liar! You prompted his question with your Tolliver post ... baiting the thread as usual ... you're such a juvenile it's lame.

Acie said he didn't understand why the comparison to Tolliver. I just answered the question, I didn't lie. 

I'm not like you, I don't make stuff up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big baby complains about role : Liar! You prompted his question with your Tolliver post ... baiting the thread as usual ... you're such a juvenile it's lame.

I'm still waiting for the proof where it stated that I dissed Wilt.