Big Baby is a Big Flopper

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Big Baby is a Big Flopper

Big Baby has become the biggest flopper in the NBA. Baby probably went the Bill Laimbeer school of flopping. He has the move down pat,placing his feet out in front of his body and leaning back on contact and jerking backswords flopping to the floor like a Walrus during mating season.

I have to laugh as the referees fall for it time after time. 300 pound baby has been knocked over by 175 pound guards. Big baby has twice as many charges as any other player in the league,this should send a red flag to NBA officials.

Next game watch Big Baby take the charge and watch the flop. This illegal move has probably won 5 close games this season alone for the C's.

Hopefully the league officials will look at some film and start calling the game right.

Happy New Years
    Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Big Baby is a Big Flopper

In Response to Big Baby is a Big Flopper:
    [QUOTE]Big Baby has become the biggest flopper in the NBA. Baby probably went the Kevin Laimbeer school of flopping. He has the move down pat,placing his feet out in front of his body and leaning back on contact and jerking backswords flopping to the floor like a Walrus during mating season. I have to laugh as the referees fall for it time after time. 300 pound baby has been knocked over by 175 pound guards. Big baby has twice as many charges as any other player in the league,this should send a red flag to NBA officials. Next game watch Big Baby take the charge and watch the flop. This illegal move has probably won 5 close games this season alone for the C's. Hopefully the league officials will look at some film and start calling the game right. Happy New Years Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

I agree with most of your post except the part of Baby's flop being illegal. Baby actually creates these CHARGE situations perfectly.. legit calls. Give the guy credit, those plays have been huge for the Celtics and not many players are willing to get steamrolled like that for the good of the team.. esp Kobe..LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Fact #1

- Baby takes legal charges like a man and it is a great asset to his game b/c he is too short to block shots but his wide frame is perfect to square up and take the hit

Fact #2

- run is a racist coward who uses this board to attack current Celtic players b/c he hates the team

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Big Baby is a Big Flopper:
    [QUOTE]Fact #1 - Baby takes legal charges like a man and it is a great asset to his game b/c he is too short to block shots but his wide frame is perfect to square up and take the hit Fact #2 - run is a racist coward who uses this board to attack current Celtic players b/c he hates the team
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on both points.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]Big Baby has become the biggest flopper in the NBA. Baby probably went the Kevin Laimbeer school of flopping. He has the move down pat,placing his feet out in front of his body and leaning back on contact and jerking backswords flopping to the floor like a Walrus during mating season.

Happy New Years

Run

I don't get it.  If Big Baby will not be a big flopper, will he be a little flopper?  I thought that Derek Fisher is the little flopper and Big Baby is, naturally, the big flopper.  Perhaps you can explain better.

BTW, that Walrus reference was quite something.  I wouldn't have thought of that.  Is that something out of personal experience?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]Fact #1 - Baby takes legal charges like a man and it is a great asset to his game b/c he is too short to block shots but his wide frame is perfect to square up and take the hit Fact #2 - run is a racist coward who uses this board to attack current Celtic players b/c he hates the team

Exactly.

He says ignorant things just to get a rise out of people.

What a pathetic and lonely life he must live. Hateful waste of mankind he is.

Undecided

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Well, Run - I guess they have your number, huh?   Looks like you don't have anyone fooled!  Maybe you should just go somewhere else.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

Big Baby is one tough hombre to sacrifice his body like that.  How many times have we seen him take the charge and then have to shake off the pain?  Who cares if the opponent is smaller than he is?  Even an 180 pound guard crashing into you at high speed hurts like hell.  This isn't football where you have pads.  Not many players--even if they have Baby's great anticipation and quick feet-- are willing to get into position knowing that pain is coming.  And Baby does this with the big brutes as well as skinny guards.

Davis has little lift and short arms so he doesn't block many shots.  But taking the charge is better than a block: you get a stop, you're assured of possesion and you pile up fouls on the other team.

Baby is making an art form out of taking charges.

Hats off to Glen Davis.  He literally takes one--actually many-- for the team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]Big Baby has become the biggest flopper in the NBA. Baby probably went the Kevin Laimbeer school of flopping. He has the move down pat,placing his feet out in front of his body and leaning back on contact and jerking backswords flopping to the floor like a Walrus during mating season. I have to laugh as the referees fall for it time after time. 300 pound baby has been knocked over by 175 pound guards. Big baby has twice as many charges as any other player in the league,this should send a red flag to NBA officials. Next game watch Big Baby take the charge and watch the flop. This illegal move has probably won 5 close games this season alone for the C's. Hopefully the league officials will look at some film and start calling the game right. Happy New Years Run

"Kevin Laimbeer" huh?  Man you sure know a lot about basketball.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Nothing beter to do Run than to just start a thread based on a figment of your imagination?  You must not be a Celtics fan, so it's time to put you on ignore.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Taking a charge the way that Baby does takes more courage than anything.

Players continue to make him pay time after time, but he keeps coming back for more.

Way to go Baby!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Nothing beter to do Run than to just start a thread based on a figment of your imagination?  You must not be a Celtics fan, so it's time to put you on ignore.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

He is not a fan of black athletes.  His perfect team would be 99% white players.
    Just not realistic in any professional sport, but especially the NBA.  The NBA is dominated by black athletes since they are far superior to white players.   This isn't going to change anytime soon. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Big Baby is a Big Flopper : I agree with most of your post except the part of Baby's flop being illegal. Baby actually creates these CHARGE situations perfectly.. legit calls. Give the guy credit, those plays have been huge for the Celtics and not many players are willing to get steamrolled like that for the good of the team.. esp Kobe..LOL
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Hi Karl

By falling/flopping Baby actually never takes a hit.His weight is going backwards and the only danger is smacking his head on the floor.

Run

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Hi Rameakap,

Please stop the hate. Most of my freinds are black.

Baby takes a charge ?really take a close look and you will see Baby falling down before the man is even there.Flop flop fiz fiz o what a fake it is!

Happy New year Run

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Big Baby is a Big Flopper : I don't get it.  If Big Baby will not be a big flopper, will he be a little flopper?  I thought that Derek Fisher is the little flopper and Big Baby is, naturally, the big flopper.  Perhaps you can explain better. BTW, that Walrus reference was quite something.  I wouldn't have thought of that.  Is that something out of personal experience?
    Posted by prakash[/QUOTE]

Big baby kind of looks like a walrus,buck teeth and allot of blubber,the man has a big cushion to land on after the flop as well.

Take care Run

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Big Baby is a Big Flopper : "Kevin Laimbeer" huh?  Man you sure know a lot about basketball.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

oops Bill Laimbeer.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]Nothing beter to do Run than to just start a thread based on a figment of your imagination?  You must not be a Celtics fan, so it's time to put you on ignore.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

jdm,

I am a big fan of past C's team. I loved the Cowens,White,Havilchek Silas team. Loved the Bird,McHale Parrish team,loved the Russel teams.

I hate Danny Ainge and this slow down thug team.Give me the old fast break anyday.I also liked the 80 Lakers team.

Run

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Baby is a Big Flopper : He is not a fan of black athletes.  His perfect team would be 99% white players. Just not realistic in any professional sport, but especially the NBA.  The NBA is dominated by black athletes since they are far superior to white players.   This isn't going to change anytime soon. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Susan
    Please stop the lies!!!  I love fast break hoop,I could care less if the team was white,black or indian as long as they run and play team ball.

Plus I am half black,so please be kind.

Run

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Andy Verajaou and Big Baby Davis are The Flop Bros.  Maybe they should start a rock or rap group and flop all over the place like the're break dancing.  If thick enough padding were put on the stage, this could probably be accomplished with the right technique.
      Let's face facts, when Big Baby goes for the floor on the basketball court, we should all hope there is nobody underneath him!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Baby is a Big Flopper : oops Bill Laimbeer.

hahaha ignorant on the history of the game

racist and hateful towards the current players

why post where you are despised?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Baby is a Big Flopper : jdm, I am a big fan of past C's team. I loved the Cowens,White,Havilchek Silas team. Loved the Bird,McHale Parrish team,loved the Russel teams. I hate Danny Ainge and this slow down thug team.Give me the old fast break anyday.I also liked the 80 Lakers team. Run

Parish has one 'r' Russell has two 'l''s

watch old tapes then

If you hate this team then don't post in its forum, I love this team and am enjoying the new big 3 era

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Run,
    I knew it was only a matter of time before the Laker bashers came back.  Takes a a lot of ----- considering the sinking ship your team is on.  Never have I seen the Lakers more pathetic.  I can't wait until tomorrow night to watch them get schooled by the the new power in the west San Antonio.  Better yet how will you feel? You never know the league may bail you out again.  I mean your team needs something big to save them.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Big baby has twice as many charges as any other player in the league,this should send a red flag to NBA officials.

Prove this with some documentation and I will take you seriously. Link please?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Baby is a Big Flopper : Hi Rameakap, Please stop the hate. Most of my freinds are black. Baby takes a charge ?really take a close look and you will see Baby falling down before the man is even there.Flop flop fiz fiz of what a fake it is! Happy New year Run

Not sure you have that many friends, black or any color.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Most of my freinds are black" - have you told them how frustrated you are with basketball because you have no white players to root for? Next time you see them give that a try. 

Rameakap has you nailed. What's more you're a troll and beyond that you cannot enjoy the success of a good team. I would hate to see what you were like when the Celts weren't much good. I hope I never find out. 

Has anyone noticed that all of runrunrun's antics around Ainge hating international players have had to be put in the "irrelevant" category now that Semih Erden  is getting some major minutes? One more runrunrun conspiracy down the drain. Now we're left with Big Baby taking charges. Nevermind he's one of the better sixth men in the league right now.