Big Baby is just That

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goldenbear51. Show goldenbear51's posts

Big Baby is just That

a big soft baby! He has done nothing this series. What a joke!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Re: Big Baby is just That

He looks lost out there, to be entirely honest. I used to dig his energy and effort, but now his only worth is 6 hard fouls

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I don't think he's a baby at all.  He's hustling and fighting and trying not to shoot.  So, what is it that you expect?  The guy is fighting hard.  Not letting wade have easy baskets, fighting inside for rebounds.

I like his fight tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

he's eating into green's minutes, a guy who can actually score and bring energy. what a waste that doc won't give this guy any PT this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

kaktug, you know nothing of the game.  davis out there was setting good picks enabling people to score and balling hard.  maybe if a million drones didn't whine that he was a black hole he would shoot more. 

if you're really looking for the man to hang this piece of crap on, look no further than KG, who barfeed up the worst performance i've ever seen from a HOF player in a clutch scenario.

KG came up empty tonight. bosh was begging to come up empty was was let out of the gate late to kill us with 8 points LATE in the game.  give me a break.  like that's davis' fault.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

oh, KG sucked as well. but to me there's no question as to who you keep between baby and green. green is head and shoulders above baby. and don't get me wrong, i like baby, but he's peaked as a player.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

In Response to Re: Big Baby is just That:
    [QUOTE]kaktug, you know nothing of the game.  davis out there was setting good picks enabling people to score and balling hard.  maybe if a million drones didn't whine that he was a black hole he would shoot more.  if you're really looking for the man to hang this piece of crap on, look no further than KG, who barfeed up the worst performance i've ever seen from a HOF player in a clutch scenario. KG came up empty tonight. bosh was begging to come up empty was was let out of the gate late to kill us with 8 points LATE in the game.  give me a break.  like that's davis' fault.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Your talking? The guy who bashed Rondo for being a headcase and not wanting to win? 

Taking what you say serious is very hard. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

BBD worked hard last game and played fundamentally well... I didnt focus on him much this game but ones things for sure... hes not producing like he has the last couple years or earlier this season.

He was getting good driving, drawing fouls and laying it up on the other side of the rim... somehow hes reverted to going striaght up and getting blocked without many fouls called..  hes also scared to put it up from the perimeter now... is that Doc getting into his head?

Its good hes plays hard and decent fundametals but to win a title or beat the HEat, we needed alot more

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]kaktug, you know nothing of the game.  davis out there was setting good picks enabling people to score and balling hard.  maybe if a million drones didn't whine that he was a black hole he would shoot more.  if you're really looking for the man to hang this piece of crap on, look no further than KG, who barfeed up the worst performance i've ever seen from a HOF player in a clutch scenario. KG came up empty tonight. bosh was begging to come up empty was was let out of the gate late to kill us with 8 points LATE in the game.  give me a break.  like that's davis' fault.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Davis is averaging 5 points and 4 boards in 23 minutes a game in the playoffs.  He is shooting 40 percent from the floor and 57 percent from the line.  Kg is at 16 and 11 in 35 minutes a game 47 percent from the floor and 93 percent from the line.  If Davis were getting 46 minutes a game he would be at 10 and 8.

Davis has stunk in the playoffs.  We all know it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawaiibob. Show hawaiibob's posts

The Celtics win or lose as a team;period! As a team, we're all in for Wednesday;period!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

Baby is biggest mystery to me right now. I know his knee is bad and that he can't jump. But I just dont get where his game has gone. If the Celtics do not advance, Baby is one of the biggest reasons.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigJoedaddyBoston. Show BigJoedaddyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]The Celtics will have to choose between Jeff Green and Glen Davis in the offseason. And after a disappointing showing in the playoffs it looks like the Celts will let Big Baby go.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Let him go.  BBD looks old and confused out there.  Yes , he sets picks but he is a liability.  Can't shoot anymore it seems and just looks slow.  He looks like he is older than SHaq.   I'd keep green

KG was horrible as well last night!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Do NOT get me started on this guy.  I can now tell what kind of game he will have after his first shot (usually less than 30 secs into the game).  Scenario:

IF, as I've heard, the Wiz are unhappy with one of their players, and we can sign and trade Davis to the Wiz for Andray Blachte, I would do that in a heartbeat.  Otherwise, send him home to NO in a package deal, but get something for him - PLEASE let's not hear about bringing him back - he's useless, and has been for weeks now -
    Red Auerbach said this about Greg Kite when they drafted him - "He sets good picks."  If that is the only good thing about Davis, then bring back Greg Kite!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I said before BBD is playing hard  but thats not enough, he has to produce too.

If these playoffs is all we ever saw of BBD, we'd think his career would be a lower tier journeyman..  Hes too small to play the 5 and his offensive skills or rather his ability to score have abandoned him.

Point blank, he needs to score... we got plenty of people that do the little things, we need some points from him, drawing some fouls too along with the rest.