BIG BABY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Re: BIG BABY

In Response to BIG BABY:
    [QUOTE]What happened to this guy? He's supposed to be our go to guy in the playoffs if he isn't willing to give 150% maybe we should give Sasha or Troy a chance?
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

He did give his 150% lol.  It's just that there's isn't much there. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Re: BIG BABY:
    [QUOTE]Only thing Baby lacks is a atheticism, high basketball IQ, a team attitude and basketball skills. Other than that he's great.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

Lol.  Did you see that play where he made a shot but was called for traveling? He looked like a drunk at the bar crashing thru the other patrons on the way to the men's room. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Baby will make his decision based on what City has the best waffle house.  I say he ends up in Atlanta...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]baby for Blatche!
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]

ufff I like that

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

[QUOTE]Acie your defense of Baby is bordering a man crush at this point.  Baby's story has been written, by his own pen, and there is no denying it.  They could have traded Perk or baby and its obvious they are wishing they did let Baby go instead. After the trade they looked to Baby to carry the load and what does he do?  he drops his personal trainer and puts on 20 lbs.  He mouths off before the knicks series and does nothing and leaves K.G. to do his dirty work.  Then he proceeds to show his a ss some more by gesturing the sweep after the knicks lost while everyone just sat on the bench.  He is immature, has regressed back to bad habits and let me just say, I knew about his pre game meals as well and you are gonna defend a guy and say he is giving his all when he has to eat spaghetti and Pankakes b4 every meal, then you are just as greedy as him. Noone who knows anything would eat that before playing an NBA game....I mean in the league you can get away with everything from eating candy bars to smoking w eed b4 the game and get away with it if you are good, but when you weigh 280, you cant afford to do that, shouldnt be doing that, and it shows a lack of commitment acting like a little fat kid... He should have never had any minutes last night...Krsitic deserved to play his minutes.  Kristic for all his defensive problems would have helped on offense, he looked much better than Baby and actually blocked a shot and got rebounds....Doc screwed that up.  The guy who held it down in march could not even get a minute in the playoffs, yet we critisize the trade...how about playing the 2 guys you got for Perk?   Epic Fail by Doc, he never wanted to play Kristic and intead told everyone to wait on Shaq....bad idea...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]I had never heard that OKC would have taken Davis who would not have allowed them to move Serge Ibaka to the 4. Do you have a source for this? As for Kristic he played himself right out of the line-up after a nice start or were you not watching the games like the one in Indiana where he blew lay-up after lay-up? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BIG BABY : I had never heard that OKC would have taken Davis who would not have allowed them to move Serge Ibaka to the 4. Do you have a source for this? As for Kristic he played himself right out of the line-up after a nice start or were you not watching the games like the one in Indiana where he blew lay-up after lay-up? 
    Posted by fivekatz[/QUOTE]

I doubt highly that is true.  They signed Perk to a long term contract about a week after acquiring him.  Perk is the guy they wanted all along!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I never said OKC wanted baby, but as you know, you can trade with any team with an offer, why do you guys assume that OKC was the only team that had talks?

So far as Kristic is concerned.  He played great for a month...You are talking about a reg. season game where everyone stunk?!

Look at kristic last night...looked pretty good, but hard to get going when you have a leash of 2 minutes.  I just feel the way he held this team down when we had no center, he earned the right to play a little in the playoffs. Atleast let us see what Danny gave us in place of Perk in action so we can form an opinion about the trade....thats all.  Baby was allowed to play every game and gave us Nothing!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]I never said OKC wanted baby, but as you know, you can trade with any team with an offer, why do you guys assume that OKC was the only team that had talks? So far as Kristic is concerned.  He played great for a month...You are talking about a reg. season game where everyone stunk?! Look at kristic last night...looked pretty good, but hard to get going when you have a leash of 2 minutes.  I just feel the way he held this team down when we had no center, he earned the right to play a little in the playoffs. Atleast let us see what Danny gave us in place of Perk in action so we can form an opinion about the trade....thats all.  Baby was allowed to play every game and gave us Nothing!
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

I agree that trading Davis instead of Perk would have better for the Celtics.  We don't know who Danny was in contact with at the trade deadline.  Maybe no one was interested in Davis, although, he was playing better at the beginning of the season.  A Celtics team with Perk instead of Davis would have been a better team during the playoffs. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

His stock was high until he fell off a cliff in the playoffs, Im sure someone wanted him,..but they felt they could probably resign Baby again at a cheap price,and Baby was a valuble piece for us early on in the year when he was winning games for us.  This year was the best time to trade him.  Perk is obselete IMO, because we lost the Heat because we couldnt score.

West acutally did a good job on Wade once he got the chance, and most of Lebrons points that hurt were from the perimeter where Perk cant help and at the end of games when Perk doenst play...but still ...IDK, just wrong trade with the wrong team.  We could have got someone like Corey Magette to do a better job then what they wanted Green for.  He never was given a real chance by DOC, IMO or Kristic for that matter, only when they needed him after the trade, but couldnt get a bone in the playoffs??!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Davis was really dissapointing in this series and in the entire playoffs.
    Big Mouth, nothing to back it up is bad.
    Beeing outhustled and OUTPLAYED be Joel Anthony is worse.

Only point to defend him is: He got the ball in some horrible moments in game 5. At the perimeter with the clock winding down, cause our PG was afraid to take an uncontested shot or drive in the paint. Asking Baby to do a Jordan like play in that situtaion is ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

I don't care where Baby goes as long as he goes.... his focus is on being a starter.... so let him be... some where else.  Baby has been here for a long time and Jeff Green has only had 3 months once he settles in and learns our defense he will be fine.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I hope they sign and trade BBD

13. This post has been removed.