Big Bulls Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Big Bulls Win

A big win tonight for the Bulls. They played great team D and spread out the scoring nicely. And they really bothered the Heat on D. Well played.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

Re: Big Bulls Win

i maybe reacted to soon when calling the bulls overrated..
    They played excellent team basketball and they are very deep...
    Glad to see miami lose big!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

If the Bulls play like that every game, the Heat have no chance!!  Talk about a bench, and offensive rebounding. That was impressive!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Miami's weaknesses are: weak pg, no size on their front court, and a lack of depth. The Bulls don't have much size on their front court either but they have more than what Boston had. Miami's elimination of Boston was as deceptive as Boston's elimination of New York. It hid some pretty big deficiencies. The Bulls may have the most depth in the NBA. In fact, their bench is probably the best defensive unit in the NBA. We saw big stretches where Thibodeau allowed his bench to play long periods of time against Miami's starting unit and more than held their own. Miami was overwhelmed by waves of athletic players. Boston has a lot of depth as well but as we all saw, Doc Rivers refused to utilize the talent available to him that might have helped Boston pull out the series or make it more competitive. Unfortunately though, Boston still didn't have anybody outside of JON to man the middle. That's not enough. This series is far from over as Chicago has weaknesses as well: Lack of size in their front court, no shooters outside of Rose but they make up for it by having the genius behind the success of the Boston Celtics the last few years: Thibodeau.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

faster bigs, better bench, and young fast defenders to put on LeBron and D-Wade

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

reminds of me the Celtics.

Coach Tibs is doing great!

i hoep chicago sweepts miami.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Celtic fan on hearing Miami lost:

Yea good win by the Bulls, Miami didn't have the refs helping tonite!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

great D on miami's big 2 coach tibs!

but dont count the heat out just yet, i think this is gonna be a long series...

or maybe not :/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Big Bulls Win:
    [QUOTE]A big win tonight for the Bulls. They played great team D and spread out the scoring nicely. And they really bothered the Heat on D. Well played.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Agree that their defensive effort was a big part of their success tonight.  If they can continue playing like this, they should win this series.  It really was a very convincing win and not a close game in the second half.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We all want the Bulls. I hope they win in four.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Big Bulls Win:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Bulls Win : They will. And then they will win the championship.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

I would like to see them win the championship.  I also wouldn't mind if either of the Western Conference teams won either.  I just don't want to see Miami win this year , although, I am sure that they win the championship eventually. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

[QUOTE]i maybe reacted to soon when calling the bulls overrated.. They played excellent team basketball and they are very deep... Glad to see miami lose big!
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]
    Coach Thibbs know to use his bench.He is not afraid of usinh his young players.They are ready.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]Celtic fan on hearing Miami lost: Yea good win by the Bulls, Miami didn't have the refs helping tonite!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]
    After shooting off your mouth all season only to see your team get their *sses handed to them it's pretty obvious that the only one deserving to be laughed at is you. Based on that big ghetto mouth of yours and how your Lakers whimpered away without a fight I'd have to say that you are utterly pathetic. It's only going to get worse for you. The Lakers are only going to get worse. Do yourself and all of us a favor: Go back to your pathetic classless losers in LA you'll be right at home. By the way: How did you like that Texas Butt-whooping?!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]Celtic fan on hearing Miami lost: Yea good win by the Bulls, Miami didn't have the refs helping tonite!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

I am assuming that you did not notice the technical not given to Miami for having 6 players on the court at one time? Nothing could have saved Miami last night just like nothing was going to save LA from a classic Texas Thumping!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigJoedaddyBoston. Show BigJoedaddyBoston's posts

I hope the Bulls sweep the heat!!!  Bron and Wade need some humble pie!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]I hope the Bulls sweep the heat!!!  Bron and Wade need some humble pie!
    Posted by BigJoedaddyBoston[/QUOTE]

I hear ya, buddy! After the Bulls eliminate them I'd like to see Rose and the Bulls comiing out on stage to a laser light show and loud music the way Miami introduced their "big three" before the season.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]It really is amazing how many young talented players Chicago has on their roster.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

What I really like about them is that they allowed those young guys to grow. They weren't afraid of them making mistakes and now it has paid off for them. That is player development at it's best. The old adage that a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link rings true in every organization. In my opinion, you don't have guys on a roster just to take up space. You should have guys with different skill levels to allow your team to always have a competitive advantage over your opponents. You shouldn't decrease your rotation for the simple reason of creating "rythm" -not for what these guys get paid. I believe that a basketball team should have a core 5 with the other players being utilized to take advantage of your opponents weaknesses. Those are just my opinions. Kudos to the Bulls. They know how to use their talent.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsrule. Show Sportsrule's posts

Lebron James was stumped! Less than 20 points and Rose had 28! Nice job, Bulls. You totally wasted them.