Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line.

team playing so well.

and everyone wanted to say i was unrealistic and close-minded bc i said the Celtics were fine..i wish some of our Celtic fans didnt change their opinions every single game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line. : Atlantic division, but not the east conference. Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] Correct. Misspoke. I meant Atlantic Division.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line.": [QUOTE]team playing so well. and everyone wanted to say i was unrealistic and close-minded bc i said the Celtics were fine..i wish some of our Celtic fans didnt change their opinions every single game. Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE] Yes, even in the two losses, we saw a lot of good things by this team. KG and Paul playing extremely well even when they didn't shoot well. Rondo cut back on his turnovers and tonight, Bass is actually rebounding! Doc has them all playing at their best now. Get Pietrus back and the team gets even better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line.:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line.": Yes, even in the two losses, we saw a lot of good things by this team. KG and Paul playing extremely well even when they didn't shoot well. Rondo cut back on his turnovers and tonight, Bass is actually rebounding! Doc has them all playing at their best now. Get Pietrus back and the team gets even better.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

RIGHT! fans need to realize we are in good position, not bad. the idea of "id rather not make the playoffs" is laughable.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

James, I am on record as agreeing with you - Rondo is shooting his jumper better and with more confidence than last year. He has a ways to go to be a good shooter but he is definitely shooting better. Other than the second half of the Bulls game, these Celtics have played well in all recent games. Love it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Interestingly, the game is not over. We still have to close this out. Watching this lead dwindle, we can see why Doc doesn't want to give the bench too many minutes. Imagine how much criticism if we blow a 25 point lead.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]James, I am on record as agreeing with you - Rondo is shooting his jumper better and with more confidence than last year. He has a ways to go to be a good shooter but he is definitely shooting better. Other than the second half of the Bulls game, these Celtics have played well in all recent games. Love it.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

+1

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

The Atlantic crown will be ours once again!
    NY may prove the biggest challenge after all, Philly is in a serious slump.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Gino should be showing up at the TD garden soon. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In response to "Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line.": [QUOTE]James, I am on record as agreeing with you - Rondo is shooting his jumper better and with more confidence than last year. He has a ways to go to be a good shooter but he is definitely shooting better. Other than the second half of the Bulls game, these Celtics have played well in all recent games. Love it. Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE] Neither of the two losses this week were alarming to me. The SA loss was a well played game overall. The C's just came out on the wrong side of a last second game against one of the best teams in the league. The Chicago game to me was basically a schedule loss. The team was tired from battling SA the previous night. There may be other schedule losses before the end of the season, but this team is playing the best they have played since the early start last season with Shaq. Very encouraging going forward

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

its amazing that 15 assists is becoming an everyday thing, i dont even get excited about it anymore..remarkable!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

They have a 2nd unit. Hooray for KG, Avery, Steamer, Ray and Sasha. That better be the playoff rotation. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]They have a 2nd unit. Hooray for KG, Avery, Steamer, Ray and Sasha. That better be the playoff rotation. 
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

dont forget Pietrus!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

only a "idiota" would predict the Celts would go 0-7 during this stretch...UGH! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line. : Agree that it has been a great start by the Celtics so far.  I really don't want to see another Boston team lose today.  It was really another disappointing loss by the Red Sox today. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]suasan i hate i told ya so folks..but i told ya so.. this was really an easy one to call as is TUESDAY when we punch miami inthe GRILL as well! AB is the key, sets a serious tempo very early. this team is for real and NASTY! HAPPY EASTER alllll!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" . I never thought Doc would dare do that this season."

And I don't think he would have. But Ray volunteered it. Good for him. Great win tonight!!!!!!!!!! 

These last two wins were just huge!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line. : The coward wouldn't even make a prediction because of the quarterback getting injured on Sunday, something like that.  When the Celts beat the Heat last week, 3rd game of the 7-game span, that coward suddenly was in the mood to make predictions. Too bad the coward's 3-1 prediction for the last 4 games didn't pan out. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

i remember saying "altho i expect us to go 2-2, ill go on a limb and say 3-1. sue me for being optimistic!