Big Game Tonight in the Miami Heat!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Re: Big Game Tonight in the Miami Heat!!

The CELTS dominated this game despite the refs doing their best to gift wrap this one for the Heat. If the REFS hadn't called such a bad game, the C's would have won this one by at least 20 points HANDS DOWN.

BEST TEAM in the league right now is your BOSTON CELTICS, and it isn't even close.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Guess I am going to have to keep starting these Big Game threads.  Seems to be working.
    Where are the trolls?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

I thought fiercest is not going to post here again????
    Celtics are fun to watch great game tonight!!!
    PP,KG,RR are on a mission!!!!
    18th baby!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Big Game Tonight in the Miami Heat!!:
    [QUOTE]Doc should pull a Popovich tomorrow after this win and rest up the big three for the back-to-back-to-back for wins against teams we can beat. Beating three losing teams is better for the record than beating one contender ... it doesn't matter at this point where the wins come from ... Just get as many as possible!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]
    I hope Doc is reading your comment.  The bench could be more potent than many of us think.  They are part of this and they want to contribute.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Well KG was unconscious tonight in the 4th quarter. 5 for 5 from the field and great defense.

What is this... a contract year???

WOW!!

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]Well KG was unconscious tonight in the 4th quarter. 5 for 5 from the field and great defense. What is this... a contract year??? WOW!! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Your cynicism is exceeded only by your sarcasm!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Game Tonight in the Miami Heat!! : Your cynicism is exceeded only by your sarcasm!!
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]

Well KG has certainly kicked it up a notch... from how he has played the past few years since the injury.

I suspect that he is making a statement about his (un)readiness for retirement... looking well beyond the 2011-12 season.

Considering how he started this season....... night and day... he's off the charts again.

I think that AB's fanatical D has inspired him. That makes 2 of us.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]Doc should be coach of the year!!!   I kid, but he is doing a great job!
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]

He's been doing a great job for years, some just refused to notice...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]Guess I am going to have to keep starting these Big Game threads.  Seems to be working. Where are the trolls?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

if it aint broke don't fix it...keep it up...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]Guess I am going to have to keep starting these Big Game threads.  Seems to be working. Where are the trolls?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

if it aint broke, don't fix it...or keep it going!!