Billups out game #2??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Billups out game #2??

There is a report that says Billups is likely out for the next game. It makes sense since they are going home for games 3 & 4.

Rondo needs to really take his gam up a notch. Douglas is a good SG but I'm not sure he's ready to handle PG duties most of the game. This moves Carter into more minutes and it should provide a bigger advantage for West.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Billups out game #2??

It is very unfortunate for the Knicks, but should defininitely favor the Celtics.  Rondo and West should have an easier time.  Although, I don't like to see injuries to any players, especially during the playoffs.  Hopefully, the bench will play better on Tuesday. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Billups out game #2??

I wont shed a tear if Billups misses the next game...

Hes a scary due to play against imo/// dangerous and a great shooter.

The Knick ebnch polayed well last night... especially right after Melo went out with foul #2... Walker stepped right in and became MJ in the 1st qtr.

Then Billups went down with the injury and whammo... Douglas enters and drains a bigtime 3 that was crushing. Im just happy Melo didnt see Douglas standing all alone behind the 3 line on the last shot of the game.... IF you recall, Rondo went over to double Melo ..waving at no one in particular to pick up Douglas... nobody did.