Billy King working on multiple team trade for Howard, and can we get in on it?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Billy King working on multiple team trade for Howard, and can we get in on it?

Nothing official yet, but one would have to assume Howard and Turkoglu (29 mill) going to NJ, and at least Lopez, Brooks,  Okur and Humphries (about 23 mill).  NJ needs a third team.  Should we bother trying to get in on this - the only player I would want is Humphries, and he is a FA at the end of the year!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Re: Billy King working on multiple team trade for Howard, and can we get in on it?

In Response to Billy King working on multiple team trade for Howard, and can we get in on it?:
    [QUOTE]Nothing official yet, but one would have to assume Howard and Turkoglu (29 mill) going to NJ, and at least Lopez, Brooks,  Okur and Humphries (about 23 mill).  NJ needs a third team.  Should we bother trying to get in on this - the only player I would want is Humphries, and he is a FA at the end of the year!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Orlando might have to include Jameer Nelson instead of Turkoglu.
    It will be interesting to see if NJ would have to give up Marshon Brooks and their 2012 lottery pick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Billy King working on multiple team trade for Howard, and can we get in on it?

GAME OVER!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In Response to Billy King working on multiple team trade for Howard, and can we get in on it?:
    [QUOTE]Nothing official yet, but one would have to assume Howard and Turkoglu (29 mill) going to NJ, and at least Lopez, Brooks,  Okur and Humphries (about 23 mill).  NJ needs a third team.  Should we bother trying to get in on this - the only player I would want is Humphries, and he is a FA at the end of the year!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I think the C's will be better off if they help the Lakers. I could see something like this being beneficial to all the teams involved

Orlando Gets - Bynum and Rondo
    Celtics Get - Gasol
    Lakers Get - Howard

Additional players and picks would have be thrown in, but that is feasible. If something like this went down, Orlando would probably get 2 first rounders from the Lakers, but maybe the C's end up with a future 1st.

If the C's do this they still have an outside shot of prying Williams (Nets wont keep him if lakers get Howard) away from the Nets with Allen (or maybe Pierce) and multiple picks

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Ray to the Clips
    Rondo to the Kings

Tyreke Evans, Wilcox and Dooling to GS

BOS gets:  Mo Williams, DeMarcus Cousins and Monta Ellis

Ah, to dream!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: Billy King working on multiple team trade for Howard, and can we get in on it?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Billy King working on multiple team trade for Howard, and can we get in on it? : I think the C's will be better off if they help the Lakers. I could see something like this being beneficial to all the teams involved Orlando Gets - Bynum and Rondo Celtics Get - Gasol Lakers Get - Howard Additional players and picks would have be thrown in, but that is feasible. If something like this went down, Orlando would probably get 2 first rounders from the Lakers, but maybe the C's end up with a future 1st. If the C's do this they still have an outside shot of prying Williams (Nets wont keep him if lakers get Howard) away from the Nets with Allen (or maybe Pierce) and multiple picks
    Posted by Accension13[/QUOTE]

The Lakers are not giving up Gasol and Bynum for Howard.
    Buss has already said that is not an option.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In Response to Re: Billy King working on multiple team trade for Howard, and can we get in on it?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Billy King working on multiple team trade for Howard, and can we get in on it? : I think the C's will be better off if they help the Lakers. I could see something like this being beneficial to all the teams involved Orlando Gets - Bynum and Rondo Celtics Get - Gasol Lakers Get - Howard Additional players and picks would have be thrown in, but that is feasible. If something like this went down, Orlando would probably get 2 first rounders from the Lakers, but maybe the C's end up with a future 1st. If the C's do this they still have an outside shot of prying Williams (Nets wont keep him if lakers get Howard) away from the Nets with Allen (or maybe Pierce) and multiple picks
    Posted by Accension13[/QUOTE]
    I like Rondo for Gasol but we would really be helping the Lakers get both DH & DWill because I don't see DWill signing an extension with the C's when he can play with Kobe & DH in LA-LA land.

8. This post has been removed.