Bin Laden is DEAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Re: Bin Laden is DEAD

Ive never wished injury or death even on my worst enemy. and im not going to start now.

But IMHO the world is now a better place.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

In Response to Re: Bin Laden is DEAD:
    [QUOTE]Bin Laden killed?  Im not convinced.. THe one question they knew would be asked by everyone with 1/2 a brain is....Where is the body?? Show us the evidence. Knowing this, they decided to bury the body...not in a hole where it could be examined... but out to sea no less.. More... I read last night on the scrolling  he was killed by a US bomb... later it became troops dropped in by helicopter and shot him.. ok, no biggie Further, they claim this mansion was under surveillance for a year?? You been mappin out the place for a year before striking??? No worries he might relocate as has been his pattern?? OK Now, how believable is it that OBL was shot dead by US troops & NOBODY in DC knew about it, NOBODY leaked any info to any news media or politician?? When was the last time a secret like this was kept a secret for more than an hour?? Yet last night, nobody on TV knew what was coming.. I hope hes dead and that we got him... but some things buggin me about it
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Even Hamas has confirmed. OBL swimming with the fishes. And if it weren't true, don't you think the Muslum world would be commenting? I hope the 9/11 attack victims  have their justice in the next life too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Remembering Danny Trant former Boston Celtics draft pick who died in the towers on 911. Miss you bro

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bin Laden is DEAD : Even Hamas has confirmed. OBL swimming with the fishes. And if it weren't true, don't you think the Muslum world would be commenting? I hope the 9/11 attack victims  have their justice in the next life too.
    Posted by terrrapin[/QUOTE]

Doesnt surprise me

An official has told CNN ... REAL photographs of Osama's body exist ... which show a gunshot wound to the side of his head. The official says due to the wounds, bin Laden's face is "unrecognizable."

I guess thats the proof, huh?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

good work troops...

now come home and lets all live in peace(or relative peace until the heat-celtics series is over that is)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

He's dead. Believe it. Not a time for out of control cynicism. Just be grateful that the U.S. has sent a message.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Bin Laden is DEAD:
    [QUOTE]I feel certain that we can all, including the Laker trolls who come on to this board, put our differences aside and celebrate the death of Osama Bin Laden. We must remember that we support basketball teams but in the end it is still just a game that has no bearing on the "big picture" in our lives or our nation.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Celebrate What??

We have spent trillions of dollars and have lost thousands of lives of American military and have killed millions of Muslims . All in the pursuit of Bin Laden
    wow so proud to be an American . People are so stupid.Bush and OBama should be tried on war crimes as they killed millions of people including a lot of kids.Plus they have bankrupted America.

Take care Run 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffreyu679. Show jeffreyu679's posts

[QUOTE]I feel certain that we can all, including the Laker trolls who come on to this board, put our differences aside and celebrate the death of Osama Bin Laden. We must remember that we support basketball teams but in the end it is still just a game that has no bearing on the "big picture" in our lives or our nation.

Hey Guy From Texas:

I want to thank you for posting this news...  It was through your post that I found out about what happened.  Normally I would not have been online at that time, but I wanted to see what the C's fans were thinking about the Game 1 loss...   After reading your post I opened up Yahoo and there was no mention of Bin Laden.   At first I didn't believe it.   So then I went to AOL and they had it in their headline.   Thanks again, dude!  

Jeff From Tampa  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]Great news you beat me to it. Karma is a #$%^. 911 is re vindicated. Thank you Barack Obama...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

If Bugs Bunny was president, the CIA, the Seals, and the other military involved would have done the same thing.  The only difference would have been when it came time to make the decision to do it Bugs would have said What's Up Doc instead of kill the bast ard.

Throughout the 90s something called the information revolution was going on and Bill Clinton got credit for the economy.  It was Bill Gates not Bill Clinton.

I once worked for a very profitable company and I remember very specifically my boss saying to me - we make money in spite of the absence of leadership.....  that applies right now.... the CIA, the Seals somehow would not have been able to do this without Obama - they probably would have been off working on swimming lessons or something like that until Obama pulled them together and got it done.... lmao....  apparently they have only had the information for over two years.....

75% disapprove of Obama's congress, over 60% disapprove of Obama, and almost 70% believe the country is going in the wrong direction......  you go Barack... please really just go....

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I don't think we should be celebrating openingly his death for 2 reasons.  
    1 it makes it more popular for other terriorists to try and become the biggest enemy of the big bad U.S.
    2  it makes us just like a middle eastern zealout cheering the death of someone and burning an American flag

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry Dudder but you will have him in office for the next 5 years and few moths, who will beat him Sara Palin??????? lmao!!!!! That approve will go up with what happened last night.

10% unemployment, gas at $7 per gallon, double dip recession.... and the main concern of the administration will be to continue to ignore what the majority think and expect from their government and continue to try to figure out how to take trillions of dollars from people that bust their a ss everyday and give it to people that don't...... if he gets another term he will have doubled the national debt and it would take 200 years of $100 billion dollar surpluses.......   you must be one of the people that thinks the government is the solution as opposed to the biggest problem facing the country today.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bin Laden is DEAD : If Bugs Bunny was president, the CIA, the Seals, and the other military involved would have done the same thing.  The only difference would have been when it came time to make the decision to do it Bugs would have said What's Up Doc instead of kill the bast ard. Throughout the 90s something called the information revolution was going on and Bill Clinton got credit for the economy.  It was Bill Gates not Bill Clinton. I once worked for a very profitable company and I remember very specifically my boss saying to me - we make money in spite of the absence of leadership.....  that applies right now.... the CIA, the Seals somehow would not have been able to do this without Obama - they probably would have been off working on swimming lessons or something like that until Obama pulled them together and got it done.... lmao....  apparently they have only had the information for over two years..... 75% disapprove of Obama's congress, over 60% disapprove of Obama, and almost 70% believe the country is going in the wrong direction......  you go Barack... please really just go....
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]
    Prior to 9/11 I would have completely agreed with you then Bush got us into his adventure in Iraq. The person that has the position of Commander in Chief does make a difference.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

He just died of old age

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bin Laden is DEAD : We all have Bush to thank for a bogus war, Going into Irak with a lie. Google how much we spend in the war daily just daily my friend 4 MORE YEARS!!!! 4 MORE YEARS!!!! 4 MORE YEARS!!!!

When the World Trade Centers were attacked in 1993 and Clinton was notified, he got his secretary on the phone and said please send in the new intern Monica.... when the two African embassys were blown up, Clinton got his secretary on the phone and said Mable please get that new intern in here.... then when the USS Cole was attacked Clinton said please send in the new intern Monica.....  so had Clinton done what was required, Bush's presidency would not have been aborted less than a year in.......  a week after OBL is fish food there will still be way over 10% unemployment, gas will still be headed toward 6 or 7 dollars per gallon, and so on and so forth.....

the sense of entitlement grows and the people that have to pay for it shrinks.... at some point that will tip and there will be a real problem in this country....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

...Interesting view of the world. As a life long Republican, my faith was shattered first by the unnecessary war in Iraq, and then by banking deregulation, that allowed wall street to create the great recession, and the housing crisis. Add to that the watering down of anti-trust legislation by the "big is good" philosophy, and we have banks and companies that are too big to fail, and every one else footing the bill. While I voted for these guys, I now have the courage to say I was wrong, and so were they.

Time to move on. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]...Interesting view of the world. As a life long Republican, my faith was shattered first by the unnecessary war in Iraq, and then by banking deregulation, that allowed wall street to create the great recession, and the housing crisis. Add to that the watering down of anti-trust legislation by the "big is good" philosophy, and we have banks and companies that are too big to fail, and every one else footing the bill. While I voted for these guys, I now have the courage to say I was wrong, and so were they. Time to move on. 
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime[/QUOTE]

All of the banks have paid back the bail out money, Obama then stole a trillion dollars from yet unborn taxpayers and called it a bail out, there is not one credible economist that can support that it saved millions or prevented the loss of millions of jobs, most consider it a payback to the people that elected him.... when it came time to make a new budget it why did it not go down by a trillion dollars, in other words if you had a one time expense why didn't that expense go away the following year?  A 1.4 trillion dollar deficit one year should go down to a 400 billion dollar deficit the following year, what happened instead was the 1.4 trillion dollar deficit that included a trillion dollar giveaway became a 1.6 trillion dollar deficit... maybe someone is still paying back the people that elected him.... someone would like you to believe that it saved or preserved millions of jobs.... there is not one credible economist that supports that perspective... what has happened instead is that unemployment has gotten much worse (though the admin would not have you believe that - when a person collecting unemployment benefits has their benefits run out, they are no longer considered unemployed, so since December about 2 million people have lost their benefits, they are no longer considered unemployed.... hmmm).... gas is headed toward 6 or 7 dollars per gallon which is what Obama wants so that it moves the country toward his green initiatives..... his energy secretary wants us to pay Euro prices for gas to move toward green energy.... what is next is a giant national sales tax unless of course you have a "poor card"... you can get your poor card simply by saying I am poor and that will separate people something like this..... you have to pay your mortgage, you don't, you have to pay for your gas and oil, you don't don't, you have to pay for your food, you don't, blah blah blah... the ultimate goal of the administration is to transfer as much as humanly possible from people that work to people that don't.....line me up for my poor card.......

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

... and all the people that lost their homes, and life savings, are the banks going to pay them back? The people that lost their jobs, did the banks give them jobs?

Recovery will take years. Gas? Governent debt? Spin it anyway you want. It is all some way to lay the blame on someone else's door step except those that are truly responsible.

The rich make the rules and they probably always will. Now that corporations can donate as much money as they want to campaigns, they will continue to buy the presidency, the congress and the senate. I have to live with it, but I don't have to like it.

Jimmy Carter and George W Bush were the worst modern presidents in history.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Obama got Osama.

USA! USA! USA!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Don't feel that certain.  I don't celebrate death.  This one CIA asset who the FBI has repeatedly made clear cannot be linked to 9-11 in any definitive way (no 'hard evidence' is the way they put it) was a mole hill next to the mountain of U.S. imperial violence and state terror.  The United States killed 500,000 Iraqi children alone in the 1990's through the most brutal sanctions regime in world history, one of the myriad American atrocities that explains why things like 9-11 happen.  When there's no more war, no more killing, no more poverty, and no more injustice then I'll celebrate. 

25. This post has been removed.