blowout!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

blowout!

50 points from the bench very impressive!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: blowout!

#8 = Worthy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to bigbostonceltics's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Great win by the Celtics.  Was the game televised?  I went to the Patriots game yesterday and didn't have time to watch any games on tv until I got home.  Very interesting to see Brian Scalabrine calling the games.  Does anyone know if he will be an analyst permanently?  It appears that this is the case.  He is actually pretty good considering he just started in this role last season during the playoffs. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Great win by the Celtics.  Was the game televised?  I went to the Patriots game yesterday and didn't have time to watch any games on tv until I got home.  Very interesting to see Brian Scalabrine calling the games.  Does anyone know if he will be an analyst permanently?  It appears that this is the case.  He is actually pretty good considering he just started in this role last season during the playoffs. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, he turned down a job (coaching?) with the Bulls to take the broadcast job with the C's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, he turned down a job (coaching?) with the Bulls to take the broadcast job with the C's.

[/QUOTE]
    He seems well suited for the role.  Not sure that he would be a very good coach, but I suppose he could have tried it for a while.  He could always try to coach in the future.