[QUOTE]

love how we had green at the 4 instead of bass in the 4th quarter

[/QUOTE]

agree

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Bobcats vs. Celtics thhread

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jan. 15 tomorrow and after 37 games, Bass is clearly the weakest link. The bench has stepped up, it's the starters that are having problems because Bass has become one-dimensional.

[/QUOTE]

moe ronn- that is because doc TOLD HIM TO!!!  starting this season bass is BANNED FROM THE POST as per doc's fatwah to him.  you NEVER do that to a #4 and expect good results.  bass is no beethoven in the post, but he can do a couple of things- most notably draw a foul and then MAKE some foul shots to pick himself up by the shoestrings a bit doing something he does well. 

doc eliminated that part of his game.  the FTA's per minute tell the story.  do you even read the glob sports page?  this was october that bass expressed confusion over his role, having been banned from the post- you know, because KG is MORE than enough post talent for this team and pierce is really doing a lot of posting these days too.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

Celts win rebounding battle, win game easily. Opponent held to 89 points only.

That's why how in the world can you have a 100m payroll and allow a team like the Bobcats to score a 100 points! Mind boggling.

[/QUOTE]

slackers??

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can't see the game.  Statistically it looks like he is having a great game. 

But my opinion of Rondo hasn't changed. I look at the collective body of work, both strengths and weaknesses and the important intangibles, like decision making, consistency, impact on chemistry and leadership.  Thats why I wouldn't want Kobe on my team either. 

[/QUOTE]

You should see the game. You're missing the greatest show on air tonight.

[/QUOTE]

dont' forget to tune in the next 7 to 9 games, where rondo will be a middling piece of crap.  he SHOULD be like tonight most every game.   instead, you find many nights a year he just mails it in and sub mediocre scrubs go for triple their season average against him with regularity

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to passfirst's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes it was the Bobcats but guys like Sullinger and Green and Lee are looking more and more comfortable each and every game with their play.  

Lee's hustle is starting to pay off for him in every game now

Sullinger is just flow, knows what to do everytime, and getting better

Green's gonna keep finding his game out there

In two months they'll be dangerous

[/QUOTE]

Do not want to see Lee going anywhere...great energy off the bench..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

If Bradley shoots like this every night, that is a VERY good sign.

We need scorers and Terry isn't getting the job done at SG.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

kg's stat line made me sore allright.  it's games like this that you don't run your old core lots of minutes.  the youngs will never do squat in the playoffs until you let them sink or swim in games like this

[/QUOTE]

You are now officially "Mr. Complain". 

Sully was in foul trouble in the 1st half. It was a simple thing to do, just look at the stat sheet. But no, your mouth is always way ahead of your brain.

The Celtics get an easy win. Held the opponent under 90 points. And won the rebounding 42-34. But here you are, still complaining. Ugh!

[/QUOTE]

then you play collins, not over-play KG.  bismark bimbobo is the perfect clunker for collins to smash around with, and for once in his life, collins played decent per minute output tonight.  KG should not be much over 20 minutes against a team like this.....  you moron

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

no, it's that KG is playing too much against a scrub team

[/QUOTE]

That's why I keep making all those threads about who the Celtics should get in a trade. Bass is making KG's life difficult. If the Celts get an upgrade over Bass then KG wouldn't have to play a lot of minutes. Maybe you can't understand because all you do is complain.

[/QUOTE]

He can't help himself.  He's just an angry man who hates Doc.    His hatred for Doc is so deep, he'd blame Doc for Rondo missing a layup or for Bass not getting a rebound.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

kg's stat line made me sore allright.  it's games like this that you don't run your old core lots of minutes.  the youngs will never do squat in the playoffs until you let them sink or swim in games like this

[/QUOTE]

Sully was in foul trouble in the 1st half. It was a simple thing to do, just look at the stat sheet. But no, your mouth is always way ahead of your brain.

The Celtics get an easy win. Held the opponent under 90 points. And won the rebounding 42-34. But here you are, still complaining. Ugh!

[/QUOTE]

unlike tiny-minded lilliputians such as yourself, "gotcha" fierce, i look at games like this and many others in the season as a measure of talent management.  even a middling team, a borderline 8 seed should run the table on these boobcats or whatever they are WITHOUT having to run pierce and kg over 30 minutes.....

both pierce and kg gassed in last year's playoffs if your memory is that short- so the whole gist of "a year older" with the same crew is to get them more rest during the season.  so far it's been a massive fail for both pierce and kg getting more rest.

the least you can do is recognize that collins is playing well and let him go 20 minutes out there instead of 8.  or is this too much critical thinking for you?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Also the fact we played down to the competition...these guys are not robots..they do have off nights...Kg provided solid D...just had off night shooting...its a win!!Imagine what he would say if they lost...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

i just dont understand...celtics win 6 in a row people have issues about how the won...rondo has a triple double (again..most by far since hes been in the league) and we want to trade him. am i surrounded by celtic fans or haters?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

i just dont understand...celtics win 6 in a row people have issues about how the won...rondo has a triple double (again..most by far since hes been in the league) and we want to trade him. am i surrounded by celtic fans or haters?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rondoooooo..nice...finishing touch!!! I also like that Ben Gordon...dangerous...wonder if he is available..

[/QUOTE]

Yea I was wondering if he could be swapped with Terry.  I would do that one.  Not going to happen though.  I think he even plays less D than JT.  Not a very good ball handler either.  Boy can he shoot though.  Imagine him getting the wide open shots he would get with this team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In response to celtic213's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're surrounded by haters.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Celtics lead by 11 and some still complain because Sully's not getting enough playing time.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Would you rather just lose games so you could prove yourself right? Sully was in foul trouble the whole game.  Did you not watch it?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Celtics lead by 11 and some still complain because Sully's not getting enough playing time.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did Rondo meet your expectations tonight?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Jan. 15 tomorrow and after 37 games, Bass is clearly the weakest link. The bench has stepped up, it's the starters that are having problems because Bass has become one-dimensional.

[/QUOTE]

moe ronn- that is because doc TOLD HIM TO!!!  starting this season bass is BANNED FROM THE POST as per doc's fatwah to him.  you NEVER do that to a #4 and expect good results.  bass is no beethoven in the post, but he can do a couple of things- most notably draw a foul and then MAKE some foul shots to pick himself up by the shoestrings a bit doing something he does well. 

doc eliminated that part of his game.  the FTA's per minute tell the story.  do you even read the glob sports page?  this was october that bass expressed confusion over his role, having been banned from the post- you know, because KG is MORE than enough post talent for this team and pierce is really doing a lot of posting these days too.....

[/QUOTE]

Do you watch the games? Pierce has been shooting about 8 three pointers a game for the last 8 or 9 games.  He has been hitting them pretty good except for tonight.  I wish he would post up more,  but no its not true he  is is not really posting a lot these days.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to celtic213's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're surrounded by haters.  

[/QUOTE]

I don't know why you guys let that bother you so much.  Everyone is mentioned in Trades and most of them don't ever happen.  It would take a very good player or multiple good players for Rondo to go anywhere.  I wouldn't worry about it too much.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Acie

so far it's been a massive fail for both pierce and kg getting more rest.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again.  Pierce is playing 33 minutes a game.  He can handle that easily.  KG is 29 minutes a game.  Both playing less than normal.  Again what are you watching?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

18th coming up.