Bogans?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billi. Show Billi's posts

Bogans?

Why isn't keith getting any playing time, he certainly isn't adding anything to the team by being a cheer leader, has he still got health probllem or am I missing something?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Re: Bogans?

In response to Billi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why isn't keith getting any playing time, he certainly isn't adding anything to the team by being a cheer leader, has he still got health probllem or am I missing something?

[/QUOTE]

By far is our best 3 point shooter.But the celtics are rebuilding.Brogan came as throw inn in the deal with the nets.He has a expiring contract.He will be gone after the season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billi. Show Billi's posts

In response to debrit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

By far is our best 3 point shooter.But the celtics are rebuilding.Brogan came as throw inn in the deal with the nets.He has a expiring contract.He will be gone after the season.

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billi. Show Billi's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to debrit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

I have also wondered why this guy has still not appeared in a game yet?

Even if he has an expiring contract there must be something that he can do at some point in a game to make a contribution of some value.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

He is at his most valuable as a contract after the season ends because he has another 2 nonguaranteed years.

The Celtics can trade him for a player making like 3-7 million and that team would just waive Bogans and save the entire cost of the player they sent here.

I feel that is when Ainge will move him. As for why he is not playing I'd guess he is just too similar to Lee in what he would bring and it is either/or. I would assume if Lee was hurt we'd see Bogans get in there.