Boozer and Nate to Toronto

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Boozer and Nate to Toronto

Old news already reported at BR on 2/10;

According to ESPN's Marc Stein, the Bulls and Raptors have engaged in discussions regarding a potential swap of Carlos Boozer and Andrea Bargnani:

Just going online: ESPN sources say Bulls & Raptors have had exploratory talks on potential trade featuring Carlos Boozer & Andrea Bargnani

Although this could be a positive trade for Chicago in that it could help space the floor a bit more, Bargnani's skills don't exactly mesh with coach Tom Thibodeau's system.

Bargnani is a poor defender, and his ability to defend on the blocks is questionable.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I don't get it.

Everytime I've seen Nate Robinson play this season it struck me how good he looked for the Bulls. It sure seemed like Nate Robinson had found a home in Chicago. Now they trade him ?

How bad of a guy must Nate Robinson be in the locker room ?

Bargnani is a nice player but so is Boozer , and Nate Robinson has made himself a valuable role player.

This trade makes no sense to me.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

And they liked jl3 too I think.  They are mailing it in this season, clearly.  No rose, better to think long term.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to PHX85014's comment:

I don't get it.

Everytime I've seen Nate Robinson play this season it struck me how good he looked for the Bulls. It sure seemed like Nate Robinson had found a home in Chicago. Now they trade him ?

Bargnani is a nice player but so is Boozer , and Nate Robinson has made himself a valuable role player.

It's not how bad Nate is in the locker room, it's his tendency to take bad shots in crucial stages of the game. 

True.  Being abe to watch Nate gate shipped out from the Celtics showed that he seems like a good guy, genial. He is known to seize opportunities when they seemingly present themselves to him. So I understand why GM's don't hold on to him for very long. He's a wildcard.

I think that this coincides (uncoincidently) with the news that Rose is possible out for the season. They certainly can come back next year and work Bargani in to their system.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Nice. Count the Bulls out the playoffs with this trade. One less team we got to go through to get to Miami.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to PHX85014's comment:

I don't get it.

It's not how bad Nate is in the locker room, it's his tendency to take bad shots in crucial stages of the game. 

and can be a liability on D...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Im not so sure, they play solid d, and bargani can score...