Boozer thinks Bulls are championship caliber

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RondoIsHustle. Show RondoIsHustle's posts

Boozer thinks Bulls are championship caliber

I know this doesnt mean so much for us

But t the comments there is a guy who talks about the match ups against the heat,and doesnt think the bulls can beat them.

But for me i think they match up well enough(i´m nos saying they will beat them),but look:

luol deng vs lebron
    of course lebron is WAY better,but i think deng can play defense against him

rose or brewer vs rose
    (if mike miller is on the line up,the bulls will probably put korver i the court and let rose guard wade)
    I also think that isnt a mis-match if any of these guys guard wade

boozer vs bosh
    I dont like the defense of any of these guys,so i think they will be able to score against each other

So if you think about it

if the heat come up with

chalmers
    wade
    james
    bosh
    someone

the bulls will be able to defend their stars well and they will have a HUGE advantage in the 5 and 1

i really dont think the bulls will win the championship this year
    but in a seven game series they will win at least 2 games against anyone in these league

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RondoIsHustle. Show RondoIsHustle's posts

Re: Boozer thinks Bulls are championship caliber

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/24282496

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: Boozer thinks Bulls are championship caliber:
    [QUOTE]http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/24282496
    Posted by RondoIsHustle[/QUOTE]
      I respect Boozer for being optimistic about his team and all players should believe that way.
       The Bulls will be better this season, however I think their chances of winning the East is slim at best let alone the championship. They have a good chance to make it to the second round of the playoffs this season .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Said it before, I think think the Bulls will be very good this season. Boozer is a key though. Can he bring his Utah game to Chicago. Did he become a good player because of the Utah system? Will certainly find out very soon.

I think Noah will continue to improve. Along with Rose. Certainly those guys have big futures ahead of them. 

They're young and I think they can cause an upset in the first round. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

What does Boozer know about championships and what it takes.  The Bull will be very good that is all that can be said at this point.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]What does Boozer know about championships and what it takes.  The Bull will be very good that is all that can be said at this point.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Boozer was part of the NCAA 2001 Championship team from Duke. Plus he's won an Olympic Gold Medal. It's not NBA but he does know about championships. 

Plus he does have to talk up the team he's recently joined. If he wasn't talking up the Bulls chances then I'd be worried. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Boozer also said after the Lakers knocked them out of the playoffs a few years back that Utah was the better team. Go figure.

No cred!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]Boozer also said after the Lakers knocked them out of the playoffs a few years back that Utah was the better team. Go figure. No cred!
    Posted by KB24RULZ[/QUOTE]

Just like you, huh?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RondoIsHustle. Show RondoIsHustle's posts

I dont believe they gonna win next year,but i´d like if you could tell what do you think about the matchups.

I think the bulls can matchup well enough with the heat(i think they are gonna play against the heat in the playoffs)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I think the Bulls/Celtics series from 09 was one of the best series I've ever seen.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Bulls are good. But no way they come out of the East.