Bosh is not phased by KG. Maybe he should be!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Bosh is not phased by KG. Maybe he should be!

KG has always been Bosh's hero. Maybe the trend should continue for at least four more games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Re: Bosh is not phased by KG. Maybe he should be!

Bosh is toast.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

In Response to Re: Bosh is not phased by KG. Maybe he should be!:
    [QUOTE]Bosh is toast.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

agreed....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

The Heat are the big two, not the big three as marketing suggests. All of this hype about three unstoppable offensive players is just that. At best Bosh is an above average power forward, and at worst, he wilts significantly against good defensive pressure.

So the Heat have a great small forward, a great two guard, an above average power forward, a band-aid Center, and a band-aid point guard.

They will face a starting Celtic team with five current or previous all-stars. If Pierce and Allen play their usual game against the Heat, everyone else will take care of business.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

It's fazed. Not phased.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Ha, Ha,

Bosh is in that delicate phase of his life.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Why would anyone be afraid of kg? He got owned in the Finals last season! Gasol is kg's daddddddyyyyyyy!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Ha, Ha,

The only time Gasol has ever outplayed Gasol was when he was playing on one leg last year, and even then, in most games it was a draw.

This year, Gasol is Gasoft again. 

Even Gasoft had to admit that something was wrong with KG last year. This year, he is healthy again, and a defensive force.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

kg on one leg-hahahahahahahahahaha. Rack up another boston excuse.

Here's game 7 stats for ya kid:

Rebounds
    Gasol-18 (9/9 off/def)

KG-3 (all def)

KG-17

Assists
    Gasol- 4
    KG- 2

And lastly, Gasol 2x NBA Championship rings
    KG-1

Now you know who da daddy is!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Poor hedley, stats and facts always knocks you down with your emotive trash talk.

FAIL!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bosh is not phased by KG. Maybe he should be! : Beaten up by Carl Landry!!  LOL LOL
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Anyone seen Landry? Must be starting his off season break lmao.

As for kg, The Spaniard says " How'd that game 7 work out for ya boy?"

Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Bosh is not phased by KG. Maybe he should be!:
    [QUOTE]KG has always been Bosh's hero. Maybe the trend should continue for at least four more games.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

KG has always owned Bosh and each has moved in the opposite direction this year ever so slightly.  Bosh has realized he has to be tougher and KG has become even more of a jump shooter than he has ever been.  I know this sounds crazy but Bosh is KG without the defensive capability and what some would say the heart.

Part of me thinks Bosh realizes that KG is near the end and that if they win this year it does not matter because before long KG just simply won't be there.  Another part of me thinks that Bosh may be ready to step up.

Of course my 73 year old stepfather told me the other day that the Cs have a huge edge in experience and I said I assume you mean that Wade winning a title before any of the Cs big 3 and LeBron playing in the finals a couple of years ago and every year he has been in the league and Bosh being an all star every year he has been in the league.....

Honestly when all is said and done, this could be the best series in the entire playoffs......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bosh is not phased by KG. Maybe he should be! : KG has always owned Bosh and each has moved in the opposite direction this year ever so slightly.  Bosh has realized he has to be tougher and KG has become even more of a jump shooter than he has ever been.  I know this sounds crazy but Bosh is KG without the defensive capability and what some would say the heart. Part of me thinks Bosh realizes that KG is near the end and that if they win this year it does not matter because before long KG just simply won't be there.  Another part of me thinks that Bosh may be ready to step up. Of course my 73 year old stepfather told me the other day that the Cs have a huge edge in experience and I said I assume you mean that Wade winning a title before any of the Cs big 3 and LeBron playing in the finals a couple of years ago and every year he has been in the league and Bosh being an all star every year he has been in the league..... Honestly when all is said and done, this could be the best series in the entire playoffs......
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

KG is better than he was last year, when he was more restricted by injury, on both ends of the floor.

bosh's rebounds, blocks, paint points, free throw attempts and field goal percentage are all significantly down from last season.

bosh didn't make allstar until his 3rd season, and in the playoffs he's never been out of the first round. no meaningful experience there.

wade has a championship, but hasn't been out of the first round since.

lebron wasn't an allstar in his rookie year, and his "finals experience" is getting swept.

you should listen to your stepfather. not only do the celtics have a vast edge in playoff experience, they have playoff experience playing with each other, which is more important than the runs wade and james made when they were "the man".

agreed, should be an epic series.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Bosh has never been a starting all star. In fact, there have been years where he has done marketing to make the second team.

Since KG alway makes a point to make Bosh miserable, and he is not ailing like last year, this should be fun.

KG does not need to score point to be happy, that does not mean he can't score, it just means winning is more important to him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Laker,

no excuses, just facts. Gasoft has no chance this year.