Boston: Big Man Graveyard?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Boston: Big Man Graveyard?

What's it like to have this circular thought pattern where every day you post on a dead Celtics board about either Steve Nash or Dwight Howard?

It must be horrible to be stuck in your brain.

Ugh!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

And yet, these fossils have made it further than the lakers the last two years................

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

What have these jokers done the last two years?

Rasheed - Gone

Shaq - Never made it to the playoffs

JON - Never made it to the playoffs

Hollins - Need I say more

Williams - Yawn

Collins - Not on team

Murphy - Gone

I forgot Wilcox who also didn't make it to the palyoffs.

It's pretty easy to make it far in the playoffs in the East when you have to play Philly and Atlanta with a limited roster.

[/QUOTE]

And, don't forget - take MIA to 7 games...................BOS last two years 5-8 vs East Champion in playoffs.....lakers 1-8 vs West champion

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And yet, these fossils have made it further than the lakers the last two years................

[/QUOTE]

yet further than the lakers the last two!

Speaking of fossils, one championship for the Celtics in say 25 years!  :missingte

[/QUOTE]

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Mercy---another bite to the dust center --- nothing but leftover and they are last in rebounding.

What do you expect on 6.4 average point & 4.2 career rebound????? a 7footer log??

Why pick up a garbage? ---  i know why? because celtics already spent it to the wings.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to dfurypos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yet further than the lakers the last two!

Speaking of fossils, one championship for the Celtics in say 25 years!  :missingte

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bloggy and his alter-ego are not bright enough between them to figure out a respose when they see one.

Schooled???  I won the bet - welcher!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bloggy and his alter-ego are not bright enough between them to figure out a respose when they see one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look kiddo, you won a bet on something totally un-basketball related.  I could contract alzheimer's disease and still know more about basketball than you have ever known son. Keep trying though. Maybe the next time you win a wager, you can leave well enough alone and not make false accusations trying to hurt someone's integrity. I would rather do that on my own than have some child like you lie about me, thus the reason I am back so soon. Have a great day!

[/QUOTE]

You have NO integrity....and you knowlege of basketball is limited to one team.  Let's clear up something else right now.  If you WATCH a game and I read the box score only, I could write a better account of the game than you............end of story - you're a loser and a welcher with ZERO credibility..............SON!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look kiddo, you won a bet on something totally un-basketball related.  I could contract alzheimer's disease and still know more about basketball than you have ever known son. Keep trying though. Maybe the next time you win a wager, you can leave well enough alone and not make false accusations trying to hurt someone's integrity. I would rather do that on my own than have some child like you lie about me, thus the reason I am back so soon. Have a great day!

[/QUOTE]

You have NO integrity....and you knowlege of basketball is limited to one team.  Let's clear up something else right now.  If you WATCH a game and I read the box score only, I could write a better account of the game than you............end of story - you're a loser and a welcher with ZERO credibility..............SON!!

[/QUOTE]

Can you desrcibe to me what happened in Game 7 of the 2010 NBA Finals. Here is the boxscore.

1   2   3   4   Total         Boston 23 17 17 22 79 Final        LA Lakers 14 20 19 30 83     (57-25)      Boston    Starters   Min FG 3Pt FT +/- Off Reb Ast TO Stl BS BA PF Pts    R. Allen G 45:16 3-14 2-7 5-6 0 0 2 2 4 3 0 0 3 13    R. Rondo G 44:53 6-13 1-2 1-2 -3 4 8 10 3 1 0 0 2 14    R. Wallace C 35:36 5-11 1-4 0-0 -4 2 8 2 0 0 2 1 6 11    P. Pierce F 45:34 5-15 2-3 6-6 +1 1 10 2 3 1 1 1 4 18    K. Garnett F 38:07 8-13 0-0 1-1 -4 0 3 2 2 0 4 1 5 17   Bench   Min FG 3Pt FT +/- Off Reb Ast TO Stl BS BA PF Pts    G. Davis   20:50 2-4 0-0 2-2 -1 1 9 0 2 1 0 0 4 6    T. Allen   5:20 0-0 0-0 0-0 -9 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0    N. Robinson   3:33 0-1 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0    B. Scalabrine   0:51 0-0 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0    M. Daniels   DNP - Coach's Decision   M. Finley   DNP - Coach's Decision   T. Gaffney   DNP - Coach's Decision   O. Lafayette   DNP - Coach's Decision   K. Perkins   DNP - Coach's Decision   S. Williams   DNP - Coach's Decision     Totals     29-71 6-16 15-17   8 40 18 14 6 7 3 25 79    Percentages:   .408 .375 .882   Team Rebounds: 6    LA Lakers    Starters   Min FG 3Pt FT +/- Off Reb Ast TO Stl BS BA PF Pts    K. Bryant G 44:51 6-24 0-6 11-15 0 4 15 2 4 1 0 0 4 23    D. Fisher G 30:27 4-6 2-2 0-0 -5 0 1 2 0 1 0 0 3 10    A. Bynum C 18:32 1-5 0-0 0-0 -12 4 6 0 0 0 0 0 2 2    R. Artest F 46:01 7-18 2-7 4-5 -1 3 5 1 4 5 0 2 3 20    P. Gasol F 42:12 6-16 0-0 7-13 +7 9 18 4 1 0 2 5 2 19   Bench   Min FG 3Pt FT +/- Off Reb Ast TO Stl BS BA PF Pts    L. Odom   34:32 3-8 0-3 1-2 +13 3 7 2 1 0 1 0 0 7    J. Farmar   12:44 0-3 0-1 0-0 +10 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 2 0    S. Brown   5:25 0-1 0-0 0-0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0    S. Vujacic   4:41 0-2 0-1 2-2 +9 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 2    J. Powell   0:34 0-0 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0    D. Mbenga   DNP - Coach's Decision   A. Morrison   DNP - Coach's Decision   L. Walton   DNP - Coach's Decision     Totals     27-83 4-20 25-37   23 53 11 11 7 3 7 19 83    Percentages:   .325 .200 .676   Team Rebounds: 13    Game Info   Technical Fouls:  Boston - P. Pierce 1.  LA Lakers - R. Artest 1   Arena: Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA
      Attendance: 18,997
      Officials: Joe Crawford, Dan Crawford, Scott Foster
      Duration:2:47

As always, thanks for playing.

[/QUOTE]

I saw that game............I'm talking about a random game - and since I refuse to discuss hoops with a low-life welcher, then NO I won't!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

What have these jokers done the last two years?

Rasheed - Gone

Shaq - Never made it to the playoffs

JON - Never made it to the playoffs

Hollins - Need I say more

Williams - Yawn

Collins - Not on team

Murphy - Gone

I forgot Wilcox who also didn't make it to the palyoffs.

It's pretty easy to make it far in the playoffs in the East when you have to play Philly and Atlanta with a limited roster.

[/QUOTE]

And, don't forget - take MIA to 7 games...................BOS last two years 5-8 vs East Champion in playoffs.....lakers 1-8 vs West champion

[/QUOTE]

Tell me? How many titles have the Celtics won in the past quarter century? Now, what about the Lakers?

And you are proud of a 5-8 record. The Celtic franchise obviously knows that they don't have to do much to impress fans like you. It all makes sense now. Enjoy another championship-LESS season.

:)

[/QUOTE]

Tell me who has more titles over all. So sad to be second best. isn't it? 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

While I understand Tommy's point, I think it should also be stated that most of the NBA teams are owned by more than one person..........Buss owns the lakers all by himself.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Any team with a player of Andrew Bynum's talent could have traded for one year of Dwight Howard.  

All the teams in the league fill the bottom spots on their roster in the same exact way-either with a semi washed up vet or a very inexperienced young guy-inexpensively.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Whatever..I hope we can all agree that the format of the new forums is %$#@@###!

Who thought this up?

25. This post has been removed.