Boston Celtics to propose trade for center Marcin Gortat!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Boston Celtics to propose trade for center Marcin Gortat!

So I propose trades trying to keep the salaries within 125%... like EVERY WEBSITE DISCUSSING GORTAT TRADE IDEAS DOES

And fierce makes his trade ideas under the impression that the c's need to stay under the 74 million lux tax.... really?

We are already over it!

Boston Celtics Salaries

TOTALS: $76,275,774

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/boston.htm

C'mon Fierce, can you ever admit to not knowing what you are talking about and just trying to attack and be a jerk? Because thats all you did... you jumped all over someone like a small petty jerk before you even knew if you were right.

and you were wrong

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Fierce don't you get it?

Everything you posted has to do with last offseason and then it changes when the season starts.

Can't you see Boston is ALREADY OVER the 74 million?

Didn't you read the trade machine explanation that the C's can pay UP TO 4 MILLION IN TAXES?

Sorry but my trade idea needing to be tweaked a little... like removing Telfair and Collins... is NOTHING compared to your continued ignorance about the cap, inability to admit to being wrong and your small petty personal attacks and childishness.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

A real man and an adult would say:

"good idea Ram but the trade machine says the C's can't go 4 million over the cap, so you gotta tweak that by 750k"

Fierce the child drops his pants in his excitement to try and show up someone and personally attack them and in the process is 100% WRONG about the Celtics current salaries and what amount of money they can spend up to. So pathetic, but par the course for him.

Then of course he can't be an adult and admit it (b/c he was such a petty obnoxious person to start this in the first place) so now will come the spin, the excuses, the bringing up of things from the past, the cut and pastes that don't apply to this situation and all the other trash Fierce provides this forum whenever he is caught with his pants down.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

hahahahahahaha

So the trade machine clearly states that I am 750k off and that the Celtics can exceed the tax amount by 4 million...

But Fierce says the Celtics cannot exceed that amount and that I am much farther off than the amount the trade machine says

hahahaha

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Getting Gortat would certainly make us a more interesting team.

[/QUOTE]

Kirk your point about Gortat is well taken.  What do you know about Bradley's condition.  I have heard nothing and I am now concerned. You hear nothing about him these days.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

folks arguing like they are the GM.  Let DA handle it fellas!!!! It doesn't matter who is right.  In the end as fans we will win!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"C'mon Fierce, can you ever admit to not knowing what you are talking about and just trying to attack and be a jerk? Because thats all you did... you jumped all over someone like a small petty jerk before you even knew if you were right. and you were wrong"

Rameakap -- don't waste your time - Fierce tactic is weird -- he'll bombard you with post after post - reply after reply with no substance until he subdue and the thread becomes useless. You can't win 'cause you work and he pickled 7/24 here. His analyses on the game mostly are "copied and pasted" most are googled somewhere else. So, don't waste your time....the Gortat thread is now useless to read. Once Fierce get's in the thread -- guarantee it'll self destruct. Dottie should give him his own  IM instead of a forum.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Rame -- with Fierce, you can argue once or two...after that, layoff and respect the poster. Guarantee the thread will be trashed. He does it by quantity instead of quality analysis. I hate to tell you that you are degrading and disrespectful to the poster if you keep following the river of no return.

I advice you too Fierce, do the same -- lay it off -- respect the poster -- you are just making the forum low class & useless.....worse than hi-jacking.....you know better.

Gortat thread is nice and people hoping for a legit big man to arrive in our team.....but now, it's useless thread. Layoff --- you can't win them all....nothing to prove either.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

If the C's trade Lee and or Terry, in a deal to obtain Gortat, they will be able to quickly fill the void at SG, by signing D. West! 

Delonte West tweets his qualifications for NBA teams

Date: 10/31/2012

Author: Anthony Ramsey

Categories: NBA

Tags: Delonte Westnba fre agencysad

Skip to comments

Delonte West has always been a good player, but it hasn’t translated to NBA job security due to his tarnished image (much of which is his own fault).

Since he was waived by the Mavs Monday, West took to Twitter to let teams know why they should sign him:

I kind of feel bad for the guy. Hopefully some team take a chance on him, because in between the line West is a solid NBA player.

-ALR

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Maybe the C's could use DW to toughen up JG!  Lol

I am guessing DW no longer has an agent (posting his résumé on twitter)!